Have you ever destroyed any hardware/software purposefully through RAGE!

Associate
I few joysticks on the Atari ST / Amiga, playing Vroom.
An N64 controller
About 10 mice and 5 keyboards
2 27" crt monitors
2 LCD's
I even bashed a wine glass with a clenched fist in to the table and another time I broke a hoegarrden glass of the table without letting go.

*edit 2 Xbox 360 controllers & a PS3 controller and 2 PC game pads*

**Double edit, I'm on the mend, I haven't broken anything for over 2 years!**

Last edited:
Soldato
Christ, some of you have issues. How stupid do you have to be by smashing consoles etc up just because you fail. You must feel like a right *** after when you have to go out and buy a new one.

Sadly nope, I'm oddly proud that the machine has learnt it's lesson and won't be cheating again. Like said, I have an "issue".

Associate
I havn't, but know someone on the OCUK World of Tanks clan that has.
We wondered where he went for weeks, turned out he stuffed his foot through his motherboard.
We laughed
No names of course... ehemm "Viluxia". ;)

Soldato
I've went to punch my screen a few times, but my fist would stop just as I realised I'd have to go back to my old 19" monitor.

Although, I some times bang my mouse against the surface sometimes, if I feel it's under performing in BF3 (PICNIC :p)

Soldato
Thread reminds me of this.

http://i.imgur.com/fscbj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I was going to post a gif but it was too large for imgur so.

1: couldn't upload to another host so it'd probably get removed for hotlinking, even though the site allows it.

2: it's over 3MB and probably too big to be posted here anyway.

Soldato
Broke my first LCD monitor in about 05/06
I was sat at my desk doorbell rang i got up whack my knee really hard on the desk causing my monitor to fall forwards smacking me on the head, I responded to this unprovoked attack by punching it and it stopped working :(

I still maintain it attacked first.

Associate
When i was about 18 i smashed up my entire bedroom at my parents, consisting of a 2 month old stereo system, a tv, dvd player cupboard doors etc.

When i woke the next day i was disgusted lol

Back
Top Bottom