Have you ever ordered from Mobiles.co.uk?

Associate
I got my S3 from mobiles.co.uk back in June. They were hopeless.
The promised delivery never arrived. The second delivery arrived three hours after the end of the delivery time slot I'd been quoted.

As a side note, my mate's wife is a delivery driver for Yodel. So doesn't have appropriate insurance to use their car for business use, they only have SD&P.
Yodel don't care.
Shocking.

Man of Honour
I got my S3 from mobiles.co.uk back in June. They were hopeless.
The promised delivery never arrived. The second delivery arrived three hours after the end of the delivery time slot I'd been quoted.
Surely it arriving after the time slot is the couriers fault not mobiles.co.uk?
As a side note, my mate's wife is a delivery driver for Yodel. So doesn't have appropriate insurance to use their car for business use, they only have SD&P.
Yodel don't care.
Shocking.

And I'm pretty sure as she's a contracted driver it's her problem and nothing to do with Yodel.

Associate
Surely it arriving after the time slot is the couriers fault not mobiles.co.uk?
Perhaps, but mobiles.co.uk are using the courier company which is widely acknowledged to be the crappest (but cheapest) of them all.

My problem with mobiles.co.uk is that every time I tried to call them to sort out my problem delivery I was on hold for 10-15 mins before I got to speak to anyone (on their premium rate number, keeping suckers like me on hold = nice little earner for them) , and I when I finally got through they couldn't tell me anything useful.

And I'm pretty sure as she's a contracted driver it's her problem and nothing to do with Yodel.
OK but what does it say about a company that they don't care whether their driver have appropriate insurance? It must be easy to be the cheapest if your standards are so low.

Man of Honour
OP
It's arrived, phew!

Guy was super slimey, asked my wife what was in the bag as he'd had a lot of these to deliver, he thought it was a phone but wanted confirmation! Wife didn't tell him, as others would go missing no doubt! And no electronic delivery system, all on a bit of paper, I will think twice about ordering from companies that use Yodel in the future.

Thanks to all who replied :)

Back
Top Bottom