Have you got a favourite clothing brand???

Associate
Mine is Adidas original, I LOVE the make, every jacket i own is ADIDAS original because thier style is so unique.

HOWEVER I DO NOT BUY FROM JD, Or footlocker they are way, way overpriced, for e.g

there is a adidas orginal red and gry tracksuit set, the background colour is a dark gery with the logo and stripes in red. The hoody and trousers cost £60.... EACH.

On a very popular auction site, £80 for the set. ONLY BUY FROM companies that are on the auction site because then you know there are legit, or just make sure the user has 100% feedback. A little tip for you and you could save a bundle!

EDIT: ADIcolour is mostly what i wear ther shoes and jackets are very FUNKY!

Last edited:
Associate
Blergh adidas is one of my personal dislikes in most areas.

i generally only like Adidas trainers out of their whole range of sports goods.

It depends what i feel look nice, there are plenty of non-named clothes that i have bought from places such as matalan PRImark and other places with names such as "denim 73" (infact i'm wearing a wonderful pair of their jeans atm!).

Aslong as i like the look i don't care about the name, and generally don't care about what other people think.

Soldato
Ralph Lauren for casual shirts
Tommy Hilfiger for polo's and casual shirts
Austin Reed for work shirts
TM Lewin for work suits (def not shirts)
Normally Rocha for jeans

alx

alx

Soldato
Crew Clothing, American Eagle and Ralph Lauren but it does sometimes depend on the specific item of clothing.

Can't beat a pair of Primark jeans though, last way longer than anything Next/River Island make :D (in my experience anyway)

Soldato
I don't have a favourite brand so much, but there is a type of clothing I like which is occupied by a few brands - I.e. Tshirts. I like the slightly thick, sueded cotton material used by Superdry, American Eagle, Abercrombie (and despise the wafer thin stuff from TopGay or HandM). Hawes and Curtis for shirts. Lacoste, Ralph, Original Penguin for polo shirts. Jeans anything, but I do like Levis.

Armani Exchange.

I have never understood this - isn't it Armani On A Budget, where they take bog standard clothing (especially their tshirts and jeans), which are of average quality at best, and stick AX on them (and an enormous price tag)?

Armani is a very impressive and fashion house, I feel like buying AX is like buying one of this Ferrari Fiat 500s ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom