Having a Phat exhaust -

Soldato
the 350z with a decent exhaust system sounds awesome!

I never get to hear it... people who've heard me drive away said it sounds like a GTR due to the auto shifts. Need someone to drive my car but trust no one :D

Nath? Want to drive my car away from me? If you got to second before the lamp post I would consider it a win :p

Soldato
if my other half drops me off at work in the BMW i will wait outside to hear it drive away

i know i am biased but i feel my car ought to be eligable for charitable status it sounds so good

Soldato
Associate
One of the benefits is that, from the street, you can reach 3 floors up, through double glazing, into my flat, to where I am sleeping, and go "HEY, I AM DRIVING MY CAR!!! WOOOOO!!!" and also treat all us sleeping and concentrating folks to a trombone solo courtesy of your thrashed 4 cylinder engine.

Soldato
One of the benefits is that, from the street, you can reach 3 floors up, through double glazing, into my flat, to where I am sleeping, and go "HEY, I AM DRIVING MY CAR!!! WOOOOO!!!" and also treat all us sleeping and concentrating folks to a trombone solo courtesy of your thrashed 4 cylinder engine.

In the R8, my friend likes to do tunnel runs through the centre of leeds (m621 area) in the middle of the night just because. :p

I'm not complaining. :D

Soldato
In the R8, my friend likes to do tunnel runs through the centre of leeds (m621 area) in the middle of the night just because. :p

I'm not complaining. :D

I've seen your friends R8 a couple of times. What does he do as he looks like a youngish fella?

My exhaust is too too loud for daily driving. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I've seen your friends R8 a couple of times. What does he do as he looks like a youngish fella?

My exhaust is too too loud for daily driving. :(

:D

Yes he drives all over in it as it was his daily but now he keeps it for private use and uses a narava for business stuff. Same age as me, 21, been mates for easily 10+ years - ever since junior school lol. :)

Associate
I'll get a GoPro mounted on the Elise and get a recording. I know some people were disappointed by the noise at the Southern meet. Order has been restored with a Larini backbox now added. Static reading at 5k rpm was 100.5dB last weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom