Having difficulty setting up an RMA with ASUS

Associate
I am trying to set up an RMA with ASUS via the website but it says my serial number is wrong. Tried the ASUS telephone number 01442265548 but it won't let me speak to a person just directs me to the website. Is there an ASUS rep on this forum who can help?

Many thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
Thanks for confirming. I managed to have a chat with an agent at ASUS and they confirmed that I have to go through the retailer.
The retailer (not Overclockers) has now agreed to deal with it.

Many thanks.

Permabanned
just to stick my 2p in. i have RMS'ed a asus monitor and a GPU and both within the first 12months, both went back to asus without any problems.

this was about 2 years ago for the gpu and maybe 4 years for the monitor.
as something changed the in the last 2 years? in both cases asus sorted item pick up with UPS within 24hr and new or refurbed items back to me within 5days

Associate
OP
It must have changed. The 1st problem I had was using the ASUS RMA webpage. For some reason it would not accept my serial number. Called the ASUS support telephone number and it just directs all motherboard enquiries to the website. Not very helpful.

Man of Honour
Asus RMA's have always been through the place you bought it from unless it's a workstation motherboard or similar. There have been some successful results of people going direct to Asus but they are in the minority as Asus themselves are generally a nightmare to deal with. It's far easier to go the proper route through the retailer.

Back
Top Bottom