Having to down size my rig - mATX case suggestions

Soldato
Need to down size my gaming rig as I've moved from a house where I had a whole room to myself to a flat where my PC will be used in a communal room with my friends.

Wondering what £80 will get me. Needs to support an optical drive and at the very least 2 3.5 inch hard drives and an SSD.

Associate
I don't have any mATX suggestions to give you, but I would recommend listing the rest of the limiting components you have. Especially CPU cooler height (if using an after-market cooler), GPU length and PSU length. You should probably also list the case model you are currently using, to give some comparison for size.

Soldato
OP
I currently run in an Antec P100, so quite a large case. I've got an EVGA GTX 660 and my CPU cooler in an arctic cooling freezer pro tower cooler.

However that's my AMD gear as I also have an i5 2500k that I'd like to use, have a Micro ATX motherboard for it and that's only got a stock intel cooler so would like something a little more substantial than this, as I don't have the intel mounting brackets for the cooler I have I'll need a new cooler too.

Associate
The Raijintek Styx looks like it would fit everything in :)

There's also the Silverstone cases like the SG09 but that doesn't seem to be very available and the other ones put the PSU above the cpu so no good for tower coolers.

Back
Top Bottom