1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hay Day

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by MeatLoaf, Jul 18, 2017.

1. MeatLoaf

Capodecina

Does anyone here play this? I think its great fun.

2. krooton

Caporegime

5 year old Supercell farmville clone? No thanks!

3. jsmoke

Sgarrista

Boom Beach a bit.

4. CrimsonAvenger

Wise Guy

Meow!

5. Sgt_Pepper

Wise Guy

Played it for a good while when it first came out, eventually got bored once i got to the higher levels. Had a nosey not long back and it seems to have lost it's original simplicity, there is far too much going on for me to get back into it now.

I used to get texts and phonecalls at 3:am asking if I had any cheesecakes for a boat order, those were the days :p

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  6. Vern1961

Mobster

My missus quite enjoys this and her "farm" is now like a small city and has even diversified into mining for ore and minerals.

7. Vern1961

Mobster

Slightly bumped update...

Started playing this myself and it is quite fun. In a very active group and not far off Level 42. There are some warts, mainly the fact certain materials for expansion are rare and in the meantime your barn is getting full of all the other stuff you can't use until you acquire that elusive part. However not quite as bad as some other games I've tried in that respect - Township is bad and Trade Island is appalling as regards insufficient storage - they are all but flashing a subliminal message - "We want you to spend £200 on Premium currency to get anywhere in this game."

None of them a substitute for FS17 on the PC, of course.