Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Soldato
From the sounds of that, some should be coming in this week?

Though from reading a bit more of this thread, I am getting the impression they can be a little.... disorganised?

Would be handy to know definite prices, so that I knew whether or not to bother waiting.

Soldato
So have the 27" screens been due for release since November, but not actually seen the light of day yet? Or have they come out in small batches?

Associate
The fact that they have kept stringing potential customers along for this long is not a good sign. They are a total shambles to be honest. 4 months of blah blah 2 weeks this, blah blah 2 weeks that, has left people feeling pretty annoyed. A picture of some empty boxes doesn't really cut it. The fact that OCUK are in the dark as well is another nail in the coffin. Great start.

Associate
I've decided not to buy from the first batch. I'll wait and see what the first buyers are saying and how they develop as a company.

Think I'll be joining you in that! As much as I would love one of these monitors, its not just the the physical thing that makes a product and the impression I have got from all of this affair is not great.

Maybe, hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised.

zYx

zYx

Associate
Well, depending on the series of any product. If the model has been significantly changed/upgraded etc the very first batch is like selling beta product. Not always, but very often.
That's just my opinion ;)

Associate
Guys.. please stop talking:eek:
Let's not create a bad aura around here.
Screens are coming soon and we all going to be happy getting them.
Period.

Yes, good post. Let's just be positive. They do everything they can and if we look at in in a good way it never hurts to wait. Longing should not be underestimated. It definitely has a purpose in life.

I will also buy this monitor if the price will be < 500£

Associate
Guys.. please stop talking:eek:
Let's not create a bad aura around here.
Screens are coming soon and we all going to be happy getting them.
Period.

If there's a lot of negative speculation, the fault is all Hazro's: At least 4 date deadlines have been missed, only 1 post from Hazro in the last 3-4 weeks, it is not reassuring.
At the very least, i would have expected the "marketing material" mentioned to be with OCUK & on the site now (i mean, all you need is a picture, price & spec., all of which have been available for a while); if you are doing pre-orders (which is what they have the 30" on), you don't need the monitors or a precise delivery date!
If i was OCUK, given that it's a (relatively) big ticket item from quite a small company, i'd want to run some basic quality control checks on the monitor to make sure there are no nasty surprises; if you are going to put your own warranty on it, you'd want to check build quality, finish, obviously display & any obvious dead pixels. Still, given the picture earlier this week, i'd expect all this to be done now, & the only reason i can think of for further delay is that there is indeed a problem.
I hope i'm wrong, but considering the time i've been patiently waiting, the relative lack of hard information is bound to lead to negative speculation.

Associate
so i just decided to try the obvious & gave OCUK a call. Sales guy had nothing on his screen, asked me to hang on, came back & said he'd spoken to the main purchaser who claimed to know nothing about any new 27" monitors coming in from anybody!!
:(
I suppose he could have been fobbing me off..

zYx

zYx

Associate
so i just decided to try the obvious & gave OCUK a call. Sales guy had nothing on his screen, asked me to hang on, came back & said he'd spoken to the main purchaser who claimed to know nothing about any new 27" monitors coming in from anybody!!
:(
I suppose he could have been fobbing me off..

Man if I was you I'd call them 9 more times. Some of those guys haven't got a clue.

Back
Top Bottom