HCI Memtest still the gold standard?

Associate
As per title, I'm having some memory issues and wondering if my HCI memtest Pro (version 6.0) from several years ago is still the thing to use for testing?

I notice I have to turn off UEFI boot to get the usb disk image booting suggesting it might not be fully aware of the latest tech, but that might not be a problem?

Cheers.

Soldato
As per title, I'm having some memory issues and wondering if my HCI memtest Pro (version 6.0) from several years ago is still the thing to use for testing?

I notice I have to turn off UEFI boot to get the usb disk image booting suggesting it might not be fully aware of the latest tech, but that might not be a problem?

Cheers.
I always thought Memtest86 was the gold standard thats the most reliable though i rarely use it unless you're having serious issues. I've been using Aida64 bench and stress test for 30 min runs to check for stability though it won't tell you if you have errors, it's still a good indication if its stable or not.

Associate

Cheers.
Maybe contact the author? I purchased the Pro version a few months back and the version I have is 7.0

Associate
I have latest MenTest USB (v7) if you need it.

XCQzZEf.png

But tbh what you should do for full stability testing is tm5 anta777 as posted above.

Back
Top Bottom