• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Hdmi m-m cable bl+gold conns?

Associate
Hi well i show this cable today 5M V1.4 HDMI M-M CABLE BL+GOLD CONNS but i am confused as i want one end to connect to my gpu and the other end to connect to hd tv so can this wire do this?
sorry if this such a stupid question.
my gpu is MSI Radeon R9 280X Gaming Edition OC 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card.
As i know hdmi can send audio so this why i chose hdmi to hdmi.

Soldato
Yup - looks to have a male HDMI at each end of the cable, so will work perfectly for connecting your 280X to your TV (provided you're not running one of the 4K televisions!).

Just a word of warning, you might find the desktop is slightly too large or too small for the TV screen when you first get it hooked up, I've found black bars around the image on more TVs than not. If this happens, open Catalyst Control Centre, expand "My Digital Flat-Panels" and open "Scaling Options". Alter the Under or Overscan slider until your image fits the full screen. Hopefully you won't need this, but if you do it's a 5 second fix if you know about it, or a couple of hour pull-your-hair-out job if you don't. :)

Associate
OP
thank you and yes my old pc was hocked up to my hd tv but now its a big update with hole system. Thank you and no its not 4ktv I think they are to expensive but I WOULD LOVE TO OWN ONE LOL. My tv is 1080p plamsa tv.

Back
Top Bottom