Headphone spec request (please)

Soldato
I'm looking for some decent cans to use for movie/cinema experience. I already use a set of AKG K702 for gaming (and really enjoy the sound from them) but thinking they're not really suited for cinema sound?

They don't have to be wireless as I don't mind running a 3.5mm cable if there's an advantage to be had, whether it's price or performance.

Any suggestions?

Associate
Do you have surround decoding soundcard and surround input from the source?

Cinema preference is typically surround sound and big bass, is that what you want yourself?

Budget? :D

Soldato
oh, I answered in your other thread. Audeze Mobius, check them out. I bought them for gaming and music. now I just use them for movies.

Soldato
Audeze Mobius/Hyper X Cloud Orbit 100%

I'm using them as we speak and they're phenomenal.

Having owned Sennheiser HD650s, B&W P9s, Momentum 2s, B&O H9i, MMX 300 and some other cans, these are by far the best for music, movies and games.

They're a little bit brighter than most, but far from sibilant.

Soldato
Which set are you using? The Hyper X are different due to being wired which might actually be a good thing as I'm a little concerned about potential Bluetooth sync issues. Do you know what the cable length is with the Hyper X?

The Mobius has never had any problems syncing with anything for me, not once in over 2 years of owning them. But, they also has the luxury of been able to wire them up as well if you want to. So best of both worlds. And the sound quality is just superb!!

Really good customer support too.

Soldato
Which set are you using? The Hyper X are different due to being wired which might actually be a good thing as I'm a little concerned about potential Bluetooth sync issues. Do you know what the cable length is with the Hyper X?

3m :)

The Audeze can be used wired too.

There's only one downside to me, which is that they need to be powered to work. They have a built in battery for when using with a mobile device and 3.5mm connection.

Soldato
I think if I'm not going Amazon then I would go for the online shop at £295 as it seems to be the best price available?

I would have preferred Amazon for ease of returns but £100 is a big difference.

LOL, sorry, but did you even go to the site? They are an online shop and they are selling the Mobius for £290.

Seriously, why did I even bother??

Back
Top Bottom