Headphones Pc and ps4

Associate
Goodnight everyone.

Could you recommend some headphones for Pc and Ps4 the use would be especially games. I would also like them to be comfortable

Until now I used Takstar Pro 82, when I bought them the Akg K702 were also recommended and I do not know anything about the current models

For now I don't want to buy any kind of amplifier. The pc motherboard is a x370 taichi

Thank you very much to all

Associate
If you're looking at the K702 or similar you will need something like a Soundblaster G6 to use it with PS4 and PC. Since you mentioned no amp then your options are limited for good sounding phones. The X2 or Koss Porta Pros for open headphones, not the best but they're easy to drive. Porta Pro has better timbre, more lively while X2 is more mid bassy, better depth perception for video games. Closed phone the DT770 32ohm is decent, AKG K371 is okay also.

The K701 & K702 when it comes to gaming are the best for open space emulation, subtle detail, competitive.

Associate
OP
If you're looking at the K702 or similar you will need something like a Soundblaster G6 to use it with PS4 and PC. Since you mentioned no amp then your options are limited for good sounding phones. The X2 or Koss Porta Pros for open headphones, not the best but they're easy to drive. Porta Pro has better timbre, more lively while X2 is more mid bassy, better depth perception for video games. Closed phone the DT770 32ohm is decent, AKG K371 is okay also.

The K701 & K702 when it comes to gaming are the best for open space emulation, subtle detail, competitive.

Thank you very much for the reply

if it were only for pc the k702 would work well without Dac? Or another headphone with a good quality only for pc

Associate
Thank you very much for the reply

if it were only for pc the k702 would work well without Dac? Or another headphone with a good quality only for pc
Yes it'll run fine off decent onboard.

Similar headphones would be

DT880
DT990

K702 has a bigger stage, quicker, snappier, more resolving of fine details. I will say if you prioritise gaming it's hard to beat the K701/702 but when you throw music into the mix they're not the best all-rounders, for that I'd say a DT880 would be better or even better a Verum or HD600/650.

Back
Top Bottom