1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heavy fines for those that refuse vaccination in Germany

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Avenged7Fold, May 26, 2017.

1. Angilion

Man of Honour

I am not asking a question with this statement despite the fact that it has a question mark on the end?

I am asking a question with this text - is it worth waiting for Vega?

It's possible to not ask a question and to then ask a question.

It was stated that he found a possible link between MMR and autism.

You asked if he had done that. You didn't asked if he had claimed to have found a link. You asked if he had found a link.

I answered that no, he had not found a link.

2. Avenged7Fold

Sgarrista

Oh look a possible link between organic food and Autism. Maybe healthy choices are the leading cause...

[​IMG]

3. dowie

Caporegime

I did try to highlight that earlier (albeit with rather more random spurious correlations) - though that is the crux of the matter. The various papers popular on antivax/conspiraloon sites and promoted by individuals and organisations with a clear agenda are generally just badly conducted observational studies that end up showing some correlation (most likely through design - like including kids with other difficulties etc..).

4. adolf hamster

Mobster

or the effect.....

people tend to forget that the awareness and diagnosis of autism has skyrocketed since the early 90's, with people being diagnosed as adults after their children have been found with it.

5. Avenged7Fold

Sgarrista

I have little doubt that increased awareness as well as acknowledgement of high functioning autism is the reason cause for the increased number of diagnose people. Not only has awareness skyrocketed but things such as questionnaires are all over internet which people take and as a result are motivated to take their children for a proper diagnosis.

6. Hikari Kisugi

Capodecina

[​IMG]

7. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

[​IMG]

8. Hikari Kisugi

Capodecina

Brilliant
    Like that

9. randomshenans

Sgarrista

Haha brilliant. Post this on Facebook and I bet you'd have thousands of people believing it. People are such morons.

10. aardvark

Soldato

i had to google this - thankfully its a parody, but its really close to some of the crap i've seen.

11. Hikari Kisugi

Capodecina

God yes, if I had realised there was any ambugity I would have stated it was a parody.
    The vaccines cause adults one is a great one.