Heavy fines for those that refuse vaccination in Germany

Man of Honour
[..]
So I didn't ask a question - but I did ask a question. Make your mind up.

I am not asking a question with this statement despite the fact that it has a question mark on the end?

I am asking a question with this text - is it worth waiting for Vega?

It's possible to not ask a question and to then ask a question.

Your answer of "no, he didn't" was based on the invalidity/fraudulence of the papers. NOT the fact that he made claims.

It was stated that he found a possible link between MMR and autism.

You asked if he had done that. You didn't asked if he had claimed to have found a link. You asked if he had found a link.

I answered that no, he had not found a link.

Soldato
OP
Oh look a possible link between organic food and Autism. Maybe healthy choices are the leading cause...

enhanced-buzz-orig-5157-1365534704-6.jpg

Caporegime
Oh look a possible link between organic food and Autism. Maybe healthy choices are the leading cause...

enhanced-buzz-orig-5157-1365534704-6.jpg

I did try to highlight that earlier (albeit with rather more random spurious correlations) - though that is the crux of the matter. The various papers popular on antivax/conspiraloon sites and promoted by individuals and organisations with a clear agenda are generally just badly conducted observational studies that end up showing some correlation (most likely through design - like including kids with other difficulties etc..).

Soldato
OP
or the effect.....

people tend to forget that the awareness and diagnosis of autism has skyrocketed since the early 90's, with people being diagnosed as adults after their children have been found with it.

I have little doubt that increased awareness as well as acknowledgement of high functioning autism is the reason cause for the increased number of diagnose people. Not only has awareness skyrocketed but things such as questionnaires are all over internet which people take and as a result are motivated to take their children for a proper diagnosis.

Soldato
Just seen on the news that measles outbreaks have risen again and also are bad in the USA now.

Why on earth are these people aloud to endanger the rest of us because they are dumb enough to not get vaccinated. Could there a chance that the more people that get infected the more chance there will be a mutation that could infect those of us that arent imbeciles and have been vaccinated?

Personslly i hope its just a natural form of darwinisim/natural selection

Soldato
I find a lot of the issues today develop in to binary arguments of yes/no rather than finding a way through it.

From what I can see with the people I know who are against vaccines, is they aren't against vaccines on principle. They are against having so many vaccines at one time. That's were they are saying these side effects come from. That some peoples bodies can't handle it all at one time etc.

So a simple answer is to allow people have have the vaccinations split in half, maybe at a 6 month interval. It could even be done at the cost of the parents who want to do it that way.

So by the end of 6 months everyone will have had the vaccinations.

Caporegime
I find a lot of the issues today develop in to binary arguments of yes/no rather than finding a way through it.

From what I can see with the people I know who are against vaccines, is they aren't against vaccines on principle. They are against having so many vaccines at one time. That's were they are saying these side effects come from. That some peoples bodies can't handle it all at one time etc.

So a simple answer is to allow people have have the vaccinations split in half, maybe at a 6 month interval. It could even be done at the cost of the parents who want to do it that way.

No. Ban them from public life until they cry, scream to be let back in.

:mad:

Increase their tax rate, forcibly tag them like asbos, build walls around them, the psychos don’t deserve the generosity of society.

Soldato

That was the whole thing about the MMR.

The AntiVaxxers of the day were not opposed to vaccinations in principle, they just wanted them one at a time.

Other countries provided this (Japan?) but the UK government refused.

On top of that, Blairs very public refusal to come clean over his own children's vaccination status turned a minor article in a medical journal, that would otherwise have been quickly forgotten, into an international crises that rattles round to the current day and likely for a long time to come.

Man of Honour
I sent that link to my son in Germany, saying, “Hope you had the boys done, or you can expect a Gestapo agent knocking on your door one night.”
He sent back, “Of course they were vaccinated, if you recall, your, ‘I was just obeying orders’ German daughter-in-law worked in the pharmacy at our local hospital, she probably held her Luger to the head of the nurse with the hypodermic needle, to make sure that it was done.”

Soldato
I sent that link to my son in Germany, saying, “Hope you had the boys done, or you can expect a Gestapo agent knocking on your door one night.”
He sent back, “Of course they were vaccinated, if you recall, your, ‘I was just obeying orders’ German daughter-in-law worked in the pharmacy at our local hospital, she probably held her Luger to the head of the nurse with the hypodermic needle, to make sure that it was done.”

Well, the thought did occur to me that Germany does have something of a history when it comes to compelling people to undergo medical procedures against their will!

Man of Honour
Well, the thought did occur to me that Germany does have something of a history when it comes to compelling people to undergo medical procedures against their will!

Funny thing was, my kid said that inoculation/vaccination for TB isn’t discussed, as Germany believes that it doesn’t exist in the West, (this is no doubt an exaggeration, something he undoubtedly got from his mother), but he also reckons that TB is imported into Der Vaterland regularly by Poles, Ukrainians, and Russians, which sounds like an utterance from his mother-in-law.

Soldato
Funny thing was, my kid said that inoculation/vaccination for TB isn’t discussed, as Germany believes that it doesn’t exist in the West, (this is no doubt an exaggeration, something he undoubtedly got from his mother), but he also reckons that TB is imported into Der Vaterland regularly by Poles, Ukrainians, and Russians, which sounds like an utterance from his mother-in-law.

The reemergence of TB is truly scary. 100 years ago TB accounted for around 1:7 of deaths from all causes.

And drug resistant strains are on the rise.

It doesn't help that Asians (Even the nice ones) have a disgusting tendency to spit everywhere. (This is a major vector for spreading TB)

Public spitting should be an offense!

:(

Back
Top Bottom