Held at gunpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntg

ntg

Associate
Right, at this very moment someone is holding a gun to my head and is asking me for my money or he will shoot me.

I thought the right course of action should be to come to the forums and ask for your advice OCUK.

So what do you **BANG** ....

Man of Honour
help I can't decide what type of air to breath. Please can someoen spec me some air. SHould I get Oxygen or Nitrogen?

Soldato
It works much better if you say that you think there's a sniper in the house acro

How would that work, as he would still have to press "submit" after being shot :p unless he fell and conventiently placed the cursor over the submit button, then his head hit the left mouse button :)

Mat

Mat

Soldato
How would that work, as he would still have to press "submit" after being shot :p unless he fell and conventiently placed the cursor over the submit button, then his head hit the left mouse button :)

I admit this one isn't bad... Also, Mat, surely a decent sniper wouldn't be spotted, you'd just post some random post as your last post.

kd

Not sure whether to "facepalm", "not sure if srs" or "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom