hello old timer is bk with another build on route

Associate
hi all
Not sure any of the members i know are still around if they are then im sure they remember me and my builds i did so im bakc to make a red and black theme this time.

Right so then im right out of the loop excuse the punt!!

So details....

gpu-- gigabtye gtx 1070 6gb mini (waterblock Alphacool NexXxoS GPX - Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 M05 - incl. backplate) £79.50 sourced else where.

cpu-- Amd fx6300 6 core

mobo-- gigabyte GA-970-Gaming

Ram-- ddr3 (will find out details)

case-- https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thermaltake-view-27-midi-tower-black-window-ca-18l-tt.html

CPU Block EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Nickel + Plexi

Triple Radiator XSPC AX360 Triple Fan Radiator (Black)

Fittings (6x) EK Water Blocks EK-ACF Fitting 12/16mm - Red

Fluid Mayhems X1 UV Red Premixed Watercooling Fluid 1L

Fans (3x) Corsair SP120 Single Pack Red LED Fan (CO-9050019-WW)

Tubing (2x) XSPC 7/16" ID [16/11mm] High Flex Hose - Clear [1m Length]

Pump/Reservoir XSPC D5 Photon 270 Reservoir/Pump Combo

£360.77

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/wate..._CSb#@zCSc#@WCSg#~0CSj#_$Ljk1~8uLjl1~9,Ljm1~9!

hopefully im on the right path will be buying right things.

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Soldato
Think you need 8 fittings not 6. 2 each for CPU, GPU, Radiator and Pump.

Also have a look at barrow fittings, they are cheaper and you can get them in black/red too. 1 Litre of that fluid might also not be enough. If you care about staining you might also want to look at the new non-stain dyes mayhems released.

Associate
OP
Think you need 8 fittings not 6. 2 each for CPU, GPU, Radiator and Pump.

Also have a look at barrow fittings, they are cheaper and you can get them in black/red too. 1 Litre of that fluid might also not be enough. If you care about staining you might also want to look at the new non-stain dyes mayhems released.

cheers for the spot with the fittings,still to this day i get confused with em,yeah im starting to sway with the 90 degree type fittings and keeping it straight lines if possiable seen on here but darn cant remember the fittings name
yeah i check the fluid out,im not rushing this one as want it to be my best ever water build since my lian li custum build :)

Back
Top Bottom