Help Advice on RAM for B350 Tomahawk

---

---

Associate
I need some advice, anyone link some cheap RAM RGB would be nice and I'll pay extra for the Tomohawk B350. I know there is a QVL but I can't go through it all and I am very inexperienced.
Would like the fast stuff 3200.
Any ideas appreciated or the RAM which you brought and why.

Also need a budget PSU for the build.

Soldato
Team Group Dark Pro 3200c16 seems to be the cheapest ram capable of running 3200 out of the box right now in the U.K.

I bought the Flare X 3200c14 and should be here early next week.

---

---

Associate
OP
Nice on the flare X well with the extra investment :).
I was thinking of going with the trident RGB gskill but the cl14 are out of stock and the cl16 people told me may not work. For the little extra Customisation RGB gives you in my personal rig would be nice.

Not sure how much I value RGB at the minute as it's my first build but I'd like that Customisation when spending £150+ so might wait till some RGB. I'll have to imagine how it will suit my build.

Team Group Dark Pro 3200c16 seems to be the cheapest ram capable of running 3200 out of the box right now in the U.K.

I bought the Flare X 3200c14 and should be here early next week.

Also people told me not to give with c16 is that because we don't know if thier SK Hynix and are the Dark Pro Samsung?
If you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Also people told me not to give with c16 is that because we don't know if thier SK Hynix and are the Dark Pro Samsung?
If you know?
I'm not 100% sure about rumor is that normally Samsung B die are CL14 rams, but in the case of Dark Pro they are using Samsung B die but marketed to run at CL16. The discussion thread in the Memory section pretty much confirmed that.

I just went for the Flare X coz it's guaranteed and I hate overclocking RAM myself.

Back
Top Bottom