!!!HELP!!! Is it possible to move 2 Small SSD's onto one big SSD

Associate
I need some help to transfer two ssd's onto one larger ssd due to space restrictions

When I first got my machine it had one 110GB ssd and a 1 TB HHD for general storage.

The ssd just to run my windows system files and additional software but it got full when I installed Adobe master collection.

At the time I didn't have money to buy a larger ssd so I got the second one instead 120GB.

fast forward a couple of years and now, the 120 drive is almost full and the 110 drive has 11gigs free.

I was able to purchase a 480GB ssd but now I'm scratching my head wondering the best way to move both drives on to my new drive without causing any systems conflicts or disk reading issues.

I don't have a lot of experience with cloning drives or Raid drives so if If anyone has any experience or ideas as to how I might try this I'd really appreciate them?

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

tnx

tnx

Associate
If it were me I would just do a totally fresh install on the new drive.

Making sure to back up all my important files. Documents,pictures music etc.

If you are on Windows 10 there will be no need to worry about swapping out the OS drive, this does not effect the digital licence. If indeed that's what you have.

Back
Top Bottom