Help me decide on a colour scheme!

Soldato
Hey guys,

So I haven’t done any warhammer since I was a young lad but when clearing out some stuff after my mum passed I found my old collection and my young boy loves them (not the grim dark stuff, he just likes the little soldiers!).

That got me looking at some stuff again and I decided to use my resin printer to print off some larger models and give me something to try my hand at painting for a bit of a quiet therapeutic hobby!

Hence we land here, I’ve made this model and started painting it… I’m now having an absolute mare at deciding what colour to go with for the tyranid though. For the armoured carapace I’ve based it all in Vallejo shifter which doesn’t photograph anywhere near as good as it looks in real life, creating a nice purple/teal colour shift effect… now I need to decide what to do with the rest of it and I’m stumped.

Would gladly take any suggestions (and advice in general - I don’t know my arse from my elbow when it comes to painting). I was thinking maybe something fairly dark so you have a contrast to the big gold and white space Vampire… but I just don’t know. It’s all obviously WIP at the moment with more details and shading etc to go on the main dude too.

IMG-1192.jpg

IMG-1193.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom