Help needed! Lian Li uni fans and corsair h115i pro xt

Associate
Hi, I've recently bought unifans to replace all the fans in my system and for my AIO.
I can't get the fans to sync with the corsair AIO so that the fan speeds for the fans on the radiator change to match the AIO(Eg increase Rpm when AIO has to work harder to cool more).
Is it even possible to change to these fans and have them work with the corsair AIO?
The best I can get is that in iCue it shows the Lian Li fans and their RPM but then the RPM wont change on the fans if I change to extreme mode on zero RPM on icue for example.

Any help will be massively appreciated, I've been trying to get this to work for hours.

Associate
Unlikely that'll work with them being different manufacturers, your best bet is going to be to plug the fans into the CPU fan header on the motherboard and control them that way. Use iCue to control the pump speed if you want, but you'll use BIOS or Motherboard software to control all the other fans

Associate
The software lets you bypass its control and go into PWM mode. Unfortunately, there is no temperature reading in the software so it's fixed profiles based on RPM. I'd suggest plugging the cable into PWM selecting that as the control mode and let your MOBO do its thing.

Would you recommend them? I need 10 fans for my new build and have the Arctic P12s on order. They cost me less than half of what these will cost me, so unsure about the worthiness since RGB isn't my thing. I want performance first, silence second, and overall look in the case.

Back
Top Bottom