The Witcher series (Netflix)

Soldato
I think he can look the part, but I will be annoyed if he's got a general american accent, when really Geralt should have those clipped, eastern european or nordic tones.

Caporegime
I didn't even realize there was going to be a tv series. I've often struggled a bit to get into the games (though I probably will return to them at some point) but portrayed in this way appeals to me much more. :cool:

Soldato
I wouldn't have even thought of him for the role a couple of months ago, but given he's a huge fan of the games and books, I'll give him a chance. Still dubious, but hoping his passion for the character/world will somehow pay off.

Caporegime
I saw in an interview a few weeks ago maybe him talking about it. He's apparently a huge fan of the Witcher books and probably that interview let the creators know a big name could be put in it which would probably help them bump the budget for it.

Main thing is the Witcher goes through a bunch of mutating and becomes basically a semi monster. Caville has the build to be believable fighting supernatural creatures while the others don't have that same build. Not like they wouldn't have worked but I think he'd work pretty good and having someone who is already a fan of the source material is rarely a bad thing.

Soldato
i'll await the announcement that he's backed out due to the backlash that he's not Polish enough and some other ethnic type, who's not Polish but Polish-looking has stepped in.

Soldato
I actually think it's a great bit of casting - He was so good in the latest Mission Impossible movie, I think he could do this part justice too.

Associate
I wasn't even aware there was going to be a Netflix series! Feel very out of the loop - first thought was 'he's not right for the role' but I'm slowly coming around to it, the mockup @james.miller posted helped somewhat.

Will definitely keep an eye on this now.

Soldato
OP
I wasn't even aware there was going to be a Netflix series! Feel very out of the loop - first thought was 'he's not right for the role' but I'm slowly coming around to it, the mockup @james.miller posted helped somewhat.

Will definitely keep an eye on this now.

You'll like this, then.

DmQ3_VUX4AEimHd

Back
Top Bottom