** HERE COME ASUS WITH THEIR 4K 28" OFFERING!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK are yet again first, here is the Asus 4K 28" Gaming model:-

Asus PB287Q 28" 4K 60Hz 1MS Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor - Black @ £599.99 inc VAT

MO-071-AS_400.jpg

Asus enter the price war with their gaming 28" 4k monitor, just like other models sporting an impressive specification with a fast response 1ms TN panel, 60Hz over DisplayPort. The Asus also has some innovations of its own such as a flicker free backlight to help reduce any flicker along with a fully adjustable stand.

Experience games in such detail and realism like never before at 4k resolution, just ensure you have the lastest graphics cards and ideally in multi-GPU configurations to get the best from your 4k panel.

Specification:-
- Display Screen Size: 28" (70.8cm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel Type: TN
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000
- Resolution: 3840x2160 (Only over DisplayPort at 60Hz)
- Response Time: 1ms (GTG)
- Flicker FREE backlight
- Viewing Angle (H / V ): 170 ° / 160 °
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Stand: Height adjust, pivot & Swivel
- Speakers: Yes
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Pricing will be 100% confirmed tomorrow as they are now aware of the Samsung/AOC pricing and I've told them their monitor is essentially the same but £100 more, it needs to be ideally £499 like the others or much closer to that than it is now. Fingers crossed they sharpen their pencils and give us a better price. :)

Caporegime
Good to see more and more affordable 4K 60Hz panels coming. Agreed about this being £100 over and does seem to be over and above the others for no additional features.

Soldato
Asked them for an update on this, still looking like July, though its not a 4k panel.

It better be as perfect as possible of that's going to be the new eta

Are they doing a none G-sync version of the swift?

As I can imagine there'd be a lot of people who just want 1440p 144HZ.

You can go ahead and hook up an amd card to it via dp and enjoy 1440 144hz :)

Soldato
Pricing will be 100% confirmed tomorrow as they are now aware of the Samsung/AOC pricing and I've told them their monitor is essentially the same but £100 more, it needs to be ideally £499 like the others or much closer to that than it is now. Fingers crossed they sharpen their pencils and give us a better price. :)

We'll certainly see how they respond, from what I can see it's exactly the same as the AOC. Only slight differences are the casing, stand, and bezel.

Soldato
Good to see more and more affordable 4K 60Hz panels coming. Agreed about this being £100 over and does seem to be over and above the others for no additional features.

lol, affordable! :)
I appreciate that it's much cheaper than they were and I suppose if you have 2 Titans in your rig £500 may seem pretty reasonable in comparison, but I paid less than £500 for all 3 of my 120Hz monitors combined so £500 for 1 seems like a lot (admittedly it is 4x the screen resolution/real-estate).

Back
Top Bottom