Heroes of the Storm

Associate
Hi guys!

Is anyone here playing on Europe?

I'm a platinum rated player looking to improve and meet more people to play with.

I've got a discord which me and a few friends are on often, and we're always down for Hero League, Team League, Unranked, etc. ;)

Neutral#2364 is my add :) Post yours here!! :p

Soldato
Yup, but stuck in Toxic gold which is full of total and absolute idiots. Going to quit the game if I don't break Plat before the season ends.

Associate
OP
14310493_10153682711151386_1838667303811871782_o.jpg

Here was my moment of joy just the other day

Associate
so how does Heroes compared to DOTA2? I'm not trolling, but genuinely interested to understand the differences in the play style. From videos i've watched it seems to have a bit more variety in the objectives, which is fun, but less mechanically intense than dota. Would be great to get the view of a player of both games.

Soldato
Yeah it is good that they are not afraid to drastically change it up and then reward those that have already purchased stuff with gems and crates etc.

Looking forward to it, Will be downloading the beta to see what my rewards will actually be tonight

Man of Honour
It's just a way to milk more money. Previously buying a skin would get you every colour variation for it.

In the new system, all colour variations are classes as separate skins, so to fully own a skin in the new system, you have to buy it three or four times. Sure, you can get them for free from boxes if you are lucky, but you can't guarantee getting either the colour or skin you actually want from those.

Associate
It's just a way to milk more money. Previously buying a skin would get you every colour variation for it.

In the new system, all colour variations are classes as separate skins, so to fully own a skin in the new system, you have to buy it three or four times. Sure, you can get them for free from boxes if you are lucky, but you can't guarantee getting either the colour or skin you actually want from those.

I don't spend real cash in game so they won't be milking me :)

Soldato
Even with the revamp and giving loads of free stuff away it's still pretty much identical to before. Had a few games last night after nearly a year since I last played and already put it down again.

Soldato
Even with the revamp and giving loads of free stuff away it's still pretty much identical to before. Had a few games last night after nearly a year since I last played and already put it down again.
Why did you expect it to be different? The only thing that changed was the progression and the way you obtain items.

Back
Top Bottom