***Heroes Series 4*** NO SPOILER TALK!!

Caporegime
Couldn't see another thread and hope this is allowed and if it is.... NO SPOILER TALK!!!

So it has started in the US.

Anyone seen the first two episodes yet? What did you think? Gonna be a good series?

I've just started to watch it this second. :)

Caporegime
Has this aired in the UK yet? If not you can't discuss it. I hope it will be a good series, it's definitely not as good as it was but series 3 had a few good moments, even if the end was a bit stupid.

Soldato
Couldn't see another thread and hope this is allowed and if it is....

NO discussion of movies or tv shows that haven't been released in the UK, if it hasn't been shown in a UK cinema or on a UK tv station, no discussion is allowed.

Besides, asking for opinions without spoilers on a forum is like asking for rain without the water, utterly futile.

Soldato
Not really. Guessing is a fun thing of what is the story, what is going to happen where is everyone etc. Dont spoil the thread with such talk. As long as no one says a spoiler then it will be fine.

Associate
Ive yet to watch the 2 episodes, but I heard from a friend that its just like season1 all over again so its kinda pointless.

Last season I struggled to finish the season, I kinda forced myself through it, was really boring and frustrating.

Soldato
It was better than season 3 and far better than season 2 but they were just taking too long to get it moving properly. I'd still like to see some kind of special to wrap it up, but I'm not fussed.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I have never seen a show go down in quality so fast.

While i wanted to see a 5th season i think this may be for the best :(

Soldato
After the first season ended, I'd assumed that they would have killed Sylar off for good. Allowing him to return was basically what killed it, since he is so overpowered it would always end up being a battle between Peter and Sylar.

To be honest though, the last season was quite good and the last episode left quite the cliff hanger. I would have enjoyed watching a final series to wrap things up.

Soldato
I was waiting for this. The show went downhill after season one at such a stupid pace. Then it turned into a joke plotwise, with more characters than Ben Hur! The main characters even looked puzzled half the time. Dreadful writing saw me giving up after the cheerleader's hot momma got torched within some large container.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom