High Flow Next, High Flow 2 & High Flow lt flow sensors *Owners Club*

Associate
Worry? No. Just want a fail-safe setup should it ever occur.

Yeah, I get that, but why aren't you just using the flow rate as the input to the alarm? If the pump fails or there's a blockage the flow rate will fall to zero triggering the alarm. Why are you thinking of putting the High Flow into the place you think will heat up most rapidly when there is zero flow and using the temperature as the trigger instead?

I've thought about adding a High Flow to my loop and using the flow rate as another failsafe on top of the RPM signal from the pump, so am trying to understand what led you to a different conclusion in case I've got the wrong idea about something.

V F

V F

Soldato
I didn't know you can actually do that. If that works, even better. Zero flow, High Flow 2 shuts the system down. Then I don't have to install it on the CPU line.

Associate
So far as I can tell from the way alarms are configured in Aquasuite it looks like it should work that way. But as I don't have one (yet), I can't be sure. Hence my interest in what you are planning (to help me decide whether it's worth me getting one).

Associate
When I bought mine all merchants were stating out of stock or discontinued. The Aquacomputer shop has nearly always shown it as out of stock too, so you just have to put in an order and wait. IIRC I did not have to wait as long as it was suggested at the time.

V F

V F

Soldato
Aqua Computer still list them as a current product, so I don't think they've discontinued them, but it doesn't look like there'll be any in stock anywhere for at least a couple of months.
You wont get them from them if you're UK. I was trying to get accessories from them last week that's not available from other computer shops.

You cannot checkout as shipping is disabled to the UK. That was when I contacted them.

"Hello,

unfortunately we do not ship to UK anymore.

You can check our resellers ********* and ******** that still ship to UK.

kind regards

-----------------------------------------
Vertrieb/Sales
Aqua Computer GmbH & Co. KG
"

However, these items are not discontinued. It's supply and parts issues. I had to wait two months for mine from another shop.

Associate
Seems to be back in stock!

The main item page doesn't want to load though, so it could be a listing error. Still, worth buying just in case. Bought one myself.

Associate
That's a good price - barely more than I paid for mine at the end of 2020.

Cheaper than having to import it for sure! If they are in stock I'm interested to see just how inaccurate my Barrow flow meter is lol. I'll still keep it in my loop, always interesting to have temp readouts at different stages of the loop (I've got 4 rads and 4 blocks, so fairly long run).

Associate
Out of stock again, so even with the main item page not working they sold out fast.

One person I know got their order cancelled, but re-ordered. Mines is due for delivery today by DPD, so who knows if this was a stock drop from Aqua Computer or just OCUK finding some new old stock in the warehouse.

V F

V F

Soldato
Out of stock again, so even with the main item page not working they sold out fast.

One person I know got their order cancelled, but re-ordered. Mines is due for delivery today by DPD, so who knows if this was a stock drop from Aqua Computer or just OCUK finding some new old stock in the warehouse.

So you got yours? It sold out fast because world got around other sites that OcUK had it in stock. Including abroad apparently.

Associate
The shortages of Aqua Computer stuff seems a bit insane at the moment.

Yeah for years now.

I really just bought this on a whim as I seen it in stock. Wasn't too fussed carrying on with my Barrow meter, it gives a good enough indication of flow. But I am happy to add something far more reliable, and it will be interesting to see the readout on this compared to the Barrow. I'll probably leave both in the loop.

V F

V F

Soldato
Even trying to get a second Aqua Computer D5 pump is hard with the dual pump cradle. Most places out of stock. Leak shields out of stock, not that I'm trying to get one of those but so many items of theirs and accessories are out of stock. Even the DP Ultra you need to get it imported as everywhere else is out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom