Hitman Blood money

Soldato
I just find the ratings a bit strange.

I did Flat Line, only tazered one person, killed both optional targets (poison) but got Hitman rating.

On the next mission (where you have to kill the Mobster) I went with the proper assassin approach with the silenced pistol - much more satisfying :p 4 bullets, 4 kills, mission complete :D But then I got "Ghost" rating..

Out of interest - I do find the following mission after that with the Mardi Gras amusing...you can stand on the balcony and mow down people below you with the machine gun and no one flinches at all - they all just carry on dancing while there's piles of bodies in the street :D

Soldato
I'm loving this game :D

Really like the flatline map. I found a balcony above the entrance to the secure wing that i could get onto the roof, then down a drain pipe to the fuse box :D

Think i must not be right in the head, cos the only weapon i tend to use is the wire, nice and clean, no messy blood pool for people to notice ;)

Of course only problem is finding time and someone to drag the body to before getting spotted!

On the Mardi Gras level i accidently managed to kill the main target guy. I managed to get into a building next to his office/room and get to a room behind him. There was a boarded up hole in the wall, so i dropped a mine to try and blast my way through it, but instead killed him without anyone seeing me :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Picked this up for £19.99 this evening after reading good stuff about it. However, got to the computer to find it wouldn't play smoothly as my graphics card decided to have a funny 5 minutes. Ended up getting slightly wound up so I reformatted (nothing important on my PC).

Installed the 1.2 patch to find slightly miffed gamma settings. Just reinstalling the game now with the 1.1 patch which is mean't to fix the issue.

The first level however seemed great. I've played both the last games but didn't find them anywhere near as impressive.

Associate
I'll remember that. I've just completed the first mission where I have to take out Don FuzzyWuzzy and his son or something. It took me a good 7 or 8 turns and now I can't get into the airplane in the dock?

Soldato
Holy thread revival I know, but I have a bug on my copy which is driving me nuts. I've been trying to get silent assassin all the way through on my first playthrough, which has been working great for me so far (0 shots over 6 or 7 levels is the way to do it :D)

Now I am on the 'You better watch out' level. All is going well until I go to do any of the following:

- Throw a coin
- Throw a bomb
- Place a bomb
- Drop a body I've been dragging
- Place any item anywhere.

It seems on that particular level only (so far) the game simply crashes. I've reinstalled the game to no avail. I haven't patched it, but nothing in the patch notes indicated that it has been fixed, so I thought I'd ask you people if you've had the same problem :)

Back
Top Bottom