HL2 Episode 2 delayed by a whole year?

Soldato
I remember I originally bought my uber fast 9800Pro for £320 because I wanted DX9 for when HL2 was meant to be released in Sept. By the time it came out, my 9800Pro then cost £160...

Suspended
does this mean TF2 is also delayed?

If its ready they should ship it now, why? Because i want it :D

Im so waiting for TF2, they can keep everything else!

(Just read the article = :( :( :mad: :rolleyes: )

No reasons why either. Wonder if its anything to do with DX10/vista?

Associate
So much for episodic content being much quicker.

At moment it's over priced, not long enough and delayed a lot - just great.

Soldato
thers so much goin on just now it isnt really a surprise....

I imagine with a date like this we will be seeing full multi-core and Dx10 support.

Everything is moving so fast a lot of game developers may look silly relasing content that looks dated

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
A year, can you count, it was supposed to be out in March, winters not a year away from then, a year would take it to March 08. :confused:

:p

In the article it says it was supposed to come out Winter 06 so thats why he said one year, but god knows where they got that from.

Associate
Quelle surprise. I know how difficult and time consuming it can be to create a game, let alone one with the Half-Life name attached to it but Valve are becoming really sloppy. I haven't even had a smidge of interest to play Episode 1 and if true, this news has just rubber stamped that even further.

Simple truth is episodic content doesn't work if you aren't spoon fed on a regular basis, people become bored of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom