Holiday somewhere warm at the end of September?

Associate
What about Egypt? Nile cruise perhaps. Plenty to see and do in various locations along the Nile and the country is pretty cheap for eating in general. Lots of variety if you’re into diving or historical sites.

Soldato
I would say Australia but it might not be the hottest come September 2020 lol Not sure anyone would know how hot it's going to be then.

I was there on the Gold Coast in August and it was pretty toasty, about 30 degrees every day i was there.

How about Bali? It's suddenly jumped up on my bucket list for some reason, it has a bit of everything, decent nightlife, a lot of walking / hiking / waterfalls etc, gorgeous beaches, sunsets and sunrises, monkeys, good food and gorgeous hotels. Fair enough, it's a long flight from UK but if it's for 2 weeks, it'd be well worth it.

Permabanned
I was there on the Gold Coast in August and it was pretty toasty, about 30 degrees every day i was there.

How about Bali? It's suddenly jumped up on my bucket list for some reason, it has a bit of everything, decent nightlife, a lot of walking / hiking / waterfalls etc, gorgeous beaches, sunsets and sunrises, monkeys, good food and gorgeous hotels. Fair enough, it's a long flight from UK but if it's for 2 weeks, it'd be well worth it.

Sorry wez I was kidding, I was meaning to be a joke in regards to the current fire situation. :p you never caught on. oops!

Caporegime

Oddly enough this one has been piquing my curiosity lately too, it sounds fantastic!

Soldato
Oddly enough this one has been piquing my curiosity lately too, it sounds fantastic!

Same, until a week ago i didn't really fancy it, but then suddenly, i strangely felt the desire to visit, upon research, it does have a bit of everything, culture, history, beaches, decent nightlife, decent weather, breathtaking scenery and wildlife. I'll be going in late September / October i think when it's less busy.

Back
Top Bottom