Home Security Products - Eufy Security Products

Soldato
How have you found the Ajax system after a few weeks use?

Yeah brilliant, no complaints at all.

In fact my only improvement would be more customisation of user notifications, particularly for a business environment. For example I would want some employees to receive only alarm notifications, but they're bundled in with "events" which includes arms/disarms and entries whilst alarmed. It's the difference between multiple notifications per day, and (hopefully) never.

Associate
Can someone with the eufy wireless answer a couple questions,

I see it comes with a plug In chime, does it not attach to your existing door bell chime?

And it has 4gb onboard memory how is that for recordings etc compared the the 16gb for the battery version hub.

Soldato
Looking at going for Eufy myself, looking at the
eufyCam 2C Wireless Home Security Camera System and Eufy 2k Wireless Doorbell.

Seems simple to setup, all connects back to the central hub so no monthly costs or anything and the app seems decent by all accounts with HomeKit integration also. Amazon currently doing £40 off the 2c System so I might pick it up this evening unless people would say otherwise!

Caporegime
Looking at going for Eufy myself, looking at the
eufyCam 2C Wireless Home Security Camera System and Eufy 2k Wireless Doorbell.

Seems simple to setup, all connects back to the central hub so no monthly costs or anything and the app seems decent by all accounts with HomeKit integration also. Amazon currently doing £40 off the 2c System so I might pick it up this evening unless people would say otherwise!

Interested in any further info on all of this if you have time to link it all.

Would like something that stores locally and can be backed up somewhere (without needing to unplug etc.) Ideally it would upload somewhere tbh as well as be local

Soldato
Interested in any further info on all of this if you have time to link it all.

Would like something that stores locally and can be backed up somewhere (without needing to unplug etc.) Ideally it would upload somewhere tbh as well as be local
I have done a fair bit of reading into it so far, anything in particular you want to know. It is very much plug and play by the looks of it and all centralized in the Eufy app.

It stores locally to the 'Homebase' which has 16gb storage, there is talk of being able to add external storage but development may have been slowed due to COVID etc.

EDIT; Appears you can sign up for a cloud backup.

I've just bought the 2c package from Amazon.es for £123 roughly. A nice savings over the UK one a few people on HUKD have done it and no extra fees or VAT.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I have done a fair bit of reading into it so far, anything in particular you want to know. It is very much plug and play by the looks of it and all centralized in the Eufy app.

It stores locally to the 'Homebase' which has 16gb storage, there is talk of being able to add external storage but development may have been slowed due to COVID etc.

EDIT; Appears you can sign up for a cloud backup.

I've just bought the 2c package from Amazon.es for £123 roughly. A nice savings over the UK one a few people on HUKD have done it and no extra fees or VAT.

I'll read it to a bit more.

I guess what o don't want to happen is someone to just come in and remove the recordings, making these things useless

Back
Top Bottom