US: Homeland Season 2 (US A week before UK)

Soldato
Finally, the second best forum on OcUK.

So far so good but one thing that really annoyed me in episode 3 was Brody being sent off to extract the tailor. There is no way they would have compromised Broday for that as he is a far too valuable asset.

Man of Honour
Finally, the second best forum on OcUK.

So far so good but one thing that really annoyed me in episode 3 was Brody being sent off to extract the tailor. There is no way they would have compromised Broday for that as he is a far too valuable asset.

What aren't you telling us - you are a terrorist and know how they think :)

Soldato
OP
Um, err

escape.gif

Soldato
OP
Lenovo must be going mad on product placement at eh moment. Their computers are in quite a few TV programs.

Yes what an ending and makes me wonder where this season is going to go.

are they going to "deprogram" him and have a triple agent?

Soldato
Didn't really like S02E04, started off uninteresting and gradually got worse.

I thought they were going to be just fine after the second episode and that awesome ending (cliffhanger). But now it seems they have really struggled to work out where to take this series. I'll keep watching in the hopes it picks up again.

One

One

Soldato
It's not really the CIA that have arrested him remember. It's a covert operation using people like Carries mate. The only people in the CIA that know are Big black man and Saul. Big black man would get the sack if the veep found out about the suicide vest for example.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get Brody, get him to tell them everything, then put him back into civ life to basically act as he was and try to get as much info about the next attack (a double-agent). Then Big black man can stop this attack save his job and Brody can go get a normal job but always under close surveillance. Sorted.

Soldato
Yeah I'm confused. Where did those extra guys come from for the takedown at the end?

Triple agent scenario has potential, but they won't break him for a while, and he will be missed. I guess they'll be left to pick up the pieces and try and get information out of Brody about the next step/identify his contact, otherwise Carrie may as well have let him put the wineglass on the window sill. Wonder if they will go agency-wide with it or try and keep it under wraps. Black guy is going to be ****ed with Carrie, maybe try and get her removed again due to mental instability, to save his own career. He will probably bury the video evidence of Brody and try and discredit Carrie and Saul. Releases Brody with an apology, puts him back in the picture, sets up a different team to keep tabs on him and still play the long game/prevent an attack against America. Brody gets told Carrie went renegade and acted alone, CIA still thinks she's nuts and knows nothing. Although Carrie did reveal a lot of information.

Probably wrong.

Soldato
Yeah I'm confused. Where did those extra guys come from for the takedown at the end?

Triple agent scenario has potential, but they won't break him for a while, and he will be missed. I guess they'll be left to pick up the pieces and try and get information out of Brody about the next step/identify his contact, otherwise Carrie may as well have let him put the wineglass on the window sill. Wonder if they will go agency-wide with it or try and keep it under wraps. Black guy is going to be ****ed with Carrie, maybe try and get her removed again due to mental instability, to save his own career. He will probably bury the video evidence of Brody and try and discredit Carrie and Saul. Releases Brody with an apology, puts him back in the picture, sets up a different team to keep tabs on him and still play the long game/prevent an attack against America. Brody gets told Carrie went renegade and acted alone, CIA still thinks she's nuts and knows nothing. Although Carrie did reveal a lot of information.

Probably wrong.

Does anyone listen to the show at all?

The new guy "Peter" said he has a team on Brody that she would never see.

DcD

DcD

Associate
Does anyone listen to the show at all?

The new guy "Peter" said he has a team on Brody that she would never see.

Agreed - it's hard to know where it's going to go from here though. I was really enjoying the cat & mouse drama of Brody trying to keep quiet, it was rather abrupt and easy as to how they caught him. I was, dare I say it, slightly disappointed.

One

One

Soldato
It's not really the CIA that have arrested him remember. It's a covert operation using people like Carries mate. The only people in the CIA that know are Big black man and Saul. Big black man would get the sack if the veep found out about the suicide vest for example.

I wouldn't be surprised if they get Brody, get him to tell them everything, then put him back into civ life to basically act as he was and try to get as much info about the next attack (a double-agent). Then Big black man can stop this attack save his job and Brody can go get a normal job but always under close surveillance. Sorted.

Do I work for the writing team yet? I need a job!

Also was the women that got hit by the veep's kid the women that conspires with brody?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom