US: Homeland Season 6

Soldato
must admit - had not realised she was in T3, but seems to have since developed this wide-eyed surprised look which IMHOP does not look very natural ...and by coincidence is now 10pm on the crying game.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yeah, I'm really enjoying this season. Quinn defending Franny was quite funny. That'll teach some random idiot to be throwing bricks at their house!

Yeah that reaction twirl shot was hilarious. He is crippled and has mental stability issues yet he still the best asset on the show. Carrie couldn't believe his instincts was on the ball.

Soldato
It's starting to get silly with all the back stabbing and schemes people are playing. Like currently the most obvious is that the bombing is all a plan by Dar Adal to get the President elect on side but this is Homeland so no doubt some new character will pop up and it'll all be down to them.

Associate
Enjoying this season so far. Couple of things, see if you can count how many producers and executive producers there on the show during the into credits. I'm amazed they can get any episodes out of the door. Two, they know how to cast and write some reeeeeally annoying children in this show.

Soldato
Enjoying this season so far. Couple of things, see if you can count how many producers and executive producers there on the show during the into credits. I'm amazed they can get any episodes out of the door. Two, they know how to cast and write some reeeeeally annoying children in this show.

It tries hard but it has nothing on Zach from The Strain.

Soldato
Another good episode.

What Dar told Quinn at the end about being woken up from the coma, was that true? Was Carrie for or against waking him up?

Soldato
Yes, if I remember correctly (and I have a terrible memory, so maybe not) this is when they were trying to find where the dirty bomb would be deployed. One hope was Quinn might have heard something while being held by the terrorists. I think Carrie was warned, but wanted to try. To be fair, Quinn would probably have approved, if giving/ruining his life meant saving thousands. He might not be thinking this now though.

Back
Top Bottom