US: Homeland Season 6

Associate
Also wouldn't Javadi thought to have had some insurance against betrayal by Dar/Mossad? Some incriminating documentation stashed away in his Swiss bank account to be produced in the event of sudden disappearance/death.

Soldato
Quinn is just a beast, even gimped by nerve gas and a stroke he's one of the best operators around. That said though, he really should know that a sniper sits back in the centre of room, away from the window, and under no circumstances ever sits right at the window with the barrel of his weapon protruding.

Caporegime
really has been decent.this show has had its ups and downs but really is great at moment.quin is like some sort of unstoppable machine :D

Associate
Did Quinn really know the woman in that Cafe? I assumed not, but then wondered if I was supposed to remember her from somewhere?

Yeah, he did. As I was watching, I thought it was a massive coincidence that while tracking the baddie down he ran into someone he knew but he must have been stationed at the safe house he was targeting when doing his dark ops stuff in the past and knew to go and try and find it again because the baddie was definitely military and ate in that diner

Soldato
Yeah, although I thought the season as a whole was one of the better ones, I thought the end to the plot against Pres Elect was a little anti climatic in it's ending.

Simply driving through the road block was it? If they were happy to shoot her out in the open, why did no-one chase the car and finish her off?

Obviously sad to see Quinn go.

Not so pleased they immediately just jumped 6 weeks ahead. Was Quinn made out to be a national hero? Did they simply then round up all the 'bad guys'? What happened to the social engineering farm? How is that guy still on TV, they had evidence of him being in collusion with Dar Adal!?

Interesting tip towards next season though, the new Pres is perhaps a nutter!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yeah, although I thought the season as a whole was one of the better ones, I thought the end to the plot against Pres Elect was a little anti climatic in it's ending.

Simply driving through the road block was it? If they were happy to shoot her out in the open, why did no-one chase the car and finish her off?

Obviously sad to see Quinn go.

Not so pleased they immediately just jumped 6 weeks ahead. Was Quinn made out to be a national hero? Did they simply then round up all the 'bad guys'? What happened to the social engineering farm? How is that guy still on TV, they had evidence of him being in collusion with Dar Adal!?

Interesting tip towards next season though, the new Pres is perhaps a nutter!

Yeah one of the better season but a little sloppy in the end.
sad to see Peter died for a nothing when the nutter showed her true colours and played her hand. SurpriseD Dar Adal was right. Do you think Dar had anything to do with the bombing itself?

Can't wait for the next.

Associate
Not watched the finale yet. It's fabulous television, my wife stopped watching it when Damien Lewis died, but in my view it's gotten better and better. Carrie sometimes seems too dumb for the high functioning genius she is supposed to be, and Saul's current lack of influence and power seems forced but other than that, damned good.

Back
Top Bottom