US: Homeland - Season 7

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Still watching this..... while it won't be anywhere as close as when season 1 or with Damian Lewis (billions) was, its always nice to see just how mental and unstable Carrie is, its also the only reason why I watch it also.

Soldato
what is this show anymore.
Watched the first two eps of season 7 - bored is an understatement.

They really need to go back to the middle east type settings and stop playing on the carrie is a quack card, because its as if the writers didn't even think about her achievements and her intuition.

Associate
Agreed! Although After having watched every season it does it get tiresome having to watch Kerri Karri Kerry how ever you spell her name but watching her cry all the time Zzzzzzzzzz

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
At the end of every season I think where will they go next to keep this show interesting, been thinking it since they killed of Broady. But every season they manage to surprise me. Really enjoying this season so far :)

Soldato
Think I've just about had it with Homeland now, pathetic how easy it was for the Russian to get into the hospital where Dante was. No guards????

And looking back Peter is a huge loss to this show.

Soldato
Think I've just about had it with Homeland now, pathetic how easy it was for the Russian to get into the hospital where Dante was. No guards????

I agree the guy had said they were checking ID's but the russian waltzed right in. If you compare this to other shows like The Walking Dead or Agents of Shield, the plot in this is watertight though! I'm surprised you've 'had it'. For me it's possibly my favourite show at the moment.

Caporegime
They have done well go get this far, I am still enjoying it but can be a little tedious. Definitely glad we don't have any more Franny/poor parenting story to deal with for this season.

Back
Top Bottom