Homeworld 3 Announced at GBX Pax 2019

Soldato
As much as I love the Homeworld games (many hundreds of hours on the original releases), I just can't get excited for a new game releases these days. You just know it's going to be released early and unfinished, aimed squarely at consoles rather than PC and by the time it's fully released the player base will have dwindled to nothing.

Associate
Wow, first reply in is already taking a dump on the whole thing. Well, I’m excited. I’ve loved all of the Homeworld games, Deserts of Kharak included so a Homeworld 3 would be awesome. although I do remember the remastered devs saying that it would be nothing like 1&2. I hope it’s not too different though as it’s a proven formula.

Soldato
20 years, unbelievable. One of the first desktops I put on my computer back in 98 was the one they had on their site when they announced the game.

It won't be the dream, but man HW in VR... maybe one day.

Soldato
OP
Its not, the game has full funding this is just extra if u want it to go a little futher i think. Ive plonked my 50 dollars i assume about 43 quid down for my copy of hw3. :) Least its out the way and bought now incase i dont have the money later when its out.

@Maccy Any chance of a rename of the topic to Homeworld 3 Announced at GBX Pax 2019.

Cheers if possible.

Last edited:
Associate
Dont expect HW1 in the HWRM collection to be the HW1 you remember, its much more like HW2 which is why i didnt boyther with it much after buying it on day of release.

Man of Honour
Its not, the game has full funding this is just extra if u want it to go a little futher i think. Ive plonked my 50 dollars i assume about 43 quid down for my copy of hw3. :) Least its out the way and bought now incase i dont have the money later when its out.

@Maccy Any chance of a rename of the topic to Homeworld 3 Announced at GBX Pax 2019.

Cheers if possible.
;)

Back
Top Bottom