Honda S2000 cluster in an Integra DC2

Soldato
I remember chatting to simon about this what must be years ago now (im sure it was when you first got the teg that you got the dash. Chuffed to see its finally in there.

Any other bits and pieces planned now?

Soldato
OP
I have a few more pieces, just dont have the time or space at the moment to fit them. You have a good memory though :cool:

I have pretty much everything I need to turbo (GT28RS :D ) it which was the whole reason i got the SiR-G rather than Type R.

Just need to get cluster in properly, at the moment its just wedged in there, amusing as people are commenting on how well it fits :D Ill get the cluster flocked after aswell to kill any glare/reflection creation.

Soldato
Jonnycoupe said:
I have a few more pieces, just dont have the time or space at the moment to fit them. You have a good memory though :cool:

I have pretty much everything I need to turbo (GT28RS :D ) it which was the whole reason i got the SiR-G rather than Type R.

Just need to get cluster in properly, at the moment its just wedged in there, amusing as people are commenting on how well it fits :D Ill get the cluster flocked after aswell to kill any glare/reflection creation.

hehe result, I remember that being the reason you bought it, stop slacking ! ;)

Soldato
Looks awesome mate, a great piece of homebrew engineering to!

Any info on the microcontrollers used/coding for the conversion? Or is it less complex than that, would be pretty interesting for a geeky Computer Engineering fresher to have a look at that!

Soldato
Woah, that looks awesome Jonny!

Bet it's a good conversation starter too. Does the DC2 have a cable driven speedo as standard or was it electrical?

Very nice toy you've got there though!

Associate
I have an Integra, now I'm tempted to do this.

espeacially for £85.

couple questions.

I'm an amateur at this stuff, should i even bother trying to do it.
Its no problem putting back the original dash?

How much will you charge if you fit it in for me :D

Soldato
I doubt you'd get it done for £85. Remember Jonny helped this fella develop it and so got it cheap.

The normal price he charges for fitting is £150-170 and then you need a cluster which are around £100.

Not exactly a cheap mod, but Jonny got a goodun there

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Still £250 to totally change the dash into that isn't a bad deal, people spend more on a naff induction kit nowadays :p

Soldato
OP
sswats said:
I have an Integra, now I'm tempted to do this.

espeacially for £85.

couple questions.

I'm an amateur at this stuff, should i even bother trying to do it.
Its no problem putting back the original dash?

How much will you charge if you fit it in for me :D

Mine was very much a development unit as stated and me and Mark have known each other a few years now, trading various stuff and working on PGMfi.org projects so its not really a price to base it on, more of a response to clarkeys unjustified comment.

If you can use a crimping tool, cut wires and read a diagram its not a complicated job, easy enough to get spare dash plugs to create a reversing loom to refit the OEM one too.

Its a unique modification so I intend to keep it that way :p

Back
Top Bottom