Honeysuckle Soap

Soldato
So OCUK, Honeysuckle scented liquid soap, does anyone here actually like the way it smells?

Personally I find it to be sickly and nauseating, one of my pet hates is to go and relieve myself in a toilet only to find that the only option I'm presented with to cleanse my hands is this sickening filth. For about 3 hours afterwards you have this lingering smell of old woman hanging around your person, I get mildly concerned people might think I've been touching up ladies over the over-60 variety.

My weapon of choice in my own bathroom is usually whatever brand of that blue antibacterial soap happens to be on special offer at the supermarket when I need to resupply my stash. Its blue! Blue is clearly the colour of cleanliness, just look at Domestos! It smells clean, not like a bag of pot pourri, just a basic "clean" smell. It doesn't smell like a granny has been let loose in a candyshop!

What is your opinions on this?

Associate
I think i would have to agree there, ya cant really go wrong with blue, although i do like a bit of variety in hand soaps for some strange reason. Have a different one in the downstairs bathroom than the upstairs one.

Although i cant say i can remember the last time i was anywhere that used honeysuckle soap, but have been in places recently where the soap was a bit mingin tbh.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
my favorite soap is Glycerin soap, because it simply dissolves ALL the oil on your skin, leaving it TOTALLY clean and dry and perfect :)

Associate
Can't say I've ever tried Honeysuckle soap, but at the moment here in work we've got 'Honey and Milk' soap, which looks and smells like you could eat it tbh, it's very sweet. I too am a fan of 'clean looking' soaps of the blue (or white) variety

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
At home I always buy Dove cream bar, the one with the stony bits - I use this to shower with every morning, makes you feel fresh as a bat in the morning.

What else does one need tbh.... soap = soap!

Back
Top Bottom