HORDE fun for all teh family!

Soldato
haha i know everyone has probably done it to death :D

But if anyone fancies some HORDE action on Gears of War 2

add me HeartoftTiger. (exact spelling)

Im not very good which is why i play horde and not vs humans :)

(Yeah its not my usual uhh gamerid ;) )

Ill be on about 10.15pm tonight for this. Yes i tend to scream a lot :o

Its a crying shame gears aint on ps3 as i love the mp aspect of it.

Soldato
OP
i'll add you when i get home then Streeteh (ohh and robbofer as well cheers) (using my 2nd gamerid above) Am i being really cheap creating 2nd accounts to get free gold for a month? :o:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually, I'd be up for some of this. I loved gears 2 and horde, but the game has mostly been say unused for ages.... too many games, not enough time and all that...

Soldato
OP
What was going on last night? You kept joining the party, not the game and you didn't say anything? :p

it wouldnt let me join :/ connection failed message when i tried. I take it you dont get a message saying player x failed to connect? Thought if i left and joined it would work but nope.

Not sure how to fix this as public horde works fine. I've even been host once or twice. So im stumped why it wouldnt work for private invites yet public works? ALSO aaargh i was speaking i guess you didnt you hear me?

Completed SP on casual easy :) though i thought the flying bit with Skorge was annoying! I love chainsaw duels on MP.. i just scream my head off ha :D Shame you cant chainsaw the bigger enemy e.g. boomers but mebbe that would make it far too easy.

If you or streeteh want any help on co-op campaign give us a shout:D

Almost forgot. How do you plant shields? I tried holding down A but didnt work. (really need some shields planted for later on in horde)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom