How come every Tennis player

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Just been watching the ski jumping on Eurosport then it's drifted into Tennis while I made a brew.

After watching for 10 mins how come every Tennis player male or female are just utter arses. They have zero redeeming features.

It's because I am not worthy and lack the upbringing and Social status to feel at one with this sport ?

Or is just that they are arses.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
OP
To be fair he has a low arse rating when it comes to tennis players I will grant you that. But he also has that I am from Switzerland and my country is way better than yours vibe, again a true statement for 95% of the countries in the world.

Soldato
Just been watching the ski jumping on Eurosport then it's drifted into Tennis while I made a brew.

After watching for 10 mins how come every Tennis player male or female are just utter arses. They have zero redeeming features.

It's because I am not worthy and lack the upbringing and Social status to feel at one with this sport ?

Or is just that they are arses.
Nick Kyrgios comes across as a nice guy.

Permabanned
Must say I hate Andy Murray's 'white knighting' of gender equality. So much so that he goes to lengths to attack people with 'when did you stop beating your wife' type questions and then scream 'Sexist scumbag!' when they slip up and say something that can be framed the wrong way. Glad he got a dodgy hip to be honest, hold him in the same regard as Lewis Hamilton - hope Merc don't offer him a new contract.

Caporegime
There are more 'professionals' than 'personalities' in tennis but the same can be said for most sports. Not sure what the comment about upbringing has to do with anything, perhaps tennis is too complicated for you?

Must say I hate Andy Murray's 'white knighting' of gender equality. So much so that he goes to lengths to attack people with 'when did you stop beating your wife' type questions and then scream 'Sexist scumbag!' when they slip up and say something that can be framed the wrong way. Glad he got a dodgy hip to be honest, hold him in the same regard as Lewis Hamilton - hope Merc don't offer him a new contract.
Glad he got a potentially career ending injury for supporting women?

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
OP
I think it's because Tennis is just **** in general :)

It more boring than F1 unless it's a crash or rally last more than 3 hits.

Caporegime
To be fair he has a low arse rating when it comes to tennis players I will grant you that. But he also has that I am from Switzerland and my country is way better than yours vibe, again a true statement for 95% of the countries in the world.
probably true though, all kids do sports over there, the state will even pay for them if you can't afford it.

I knew someone whos kid was doing judo lessons or whatever it was, paid for by the state it seems every year if your on benefits there your city gives you a list of eligible activities

Back
Top Bottom