How comes Banksy never gets caught in the act?

Caporegime
Seriously? How does he never get caught red handed?

Hes done another artwork on the side of a house in Bristol in a very visible location, he has also obviously done loads more in highly populated areas.

I can’t fathom how he has never been apprehended or at least pictured in the act. I don’t care if he does it at 3AM, cars and people travel all roads 24 hours a day. Plus everywhere seems to be camera’d up now.

is he some kind of spectral being lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51500232

Soldato
He probably has a couple of mates who park box vans in front of the item to be painted so passer by don’t spot it. Plod are too busy covering for grooming gangs or chasing people for hurtful words on the internet to catch him.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Dynamo the magician maybe helping? Maybe he IS Dynamo! Shape-shifting....

e: on second thoughts, maybe Banksy just asks any passerby who asks questions not to say anything?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Seriously? How does he never get caught red handed?

Hes done another artwork on the side of a house in Bristol in a very visible location, he has also obviously done loads more in highly populated areas.

I can’t fathom how he has never been apprehended or at least pictured in the act. I don’t care if he does it at 3AM, cars and people travel all roads 24 hours a day. Plus everywhere seems to be camera’d up now.

is he some kind of spectral being lol

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-51500232
One of life’s mysteries:p

Soldato
My partner says she saw a bloke up a ladder (presumably Banksy) in the process of creating this one some years ago. That was before the blue paint was added.

_45960387_e8ca4b4c-a4f5-40a1-bd46-232f53888e82.jpg

Back
Top Bottom