2000GB SEAGATE Solid State Hybrid Drives
500GB S-ATAIII Hard Drive 6.0Gb/s
52-In-1 Internal Card Reader
Nvidia GT610 (2048MB)
27 Inch Cougar Extreme Widescreen
CIT Xecutioner Mesh Gaming Case Black/Blue Interior USB3 12cm Blue LED Toolless
500W PSU with 12cm Fan
TP-link wireless PCI adapter 150Mbps TL-WN751ND

I'm pretty bad at this stuff and I don't even know if I have the drivers for everything but what could be improved including the graphics card because I know that's bad.
My budget is £400
Thanks

Associate
OP
Hi, you will get extremely noticeable speed bump by going to this graphics card and adding two more DDR3 memory modules:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £214.48 (includes shipping: £10.50)
Hi, how am I able to find out if these things will fit in my computer, and is it easy to install everything?

Permabanned
Hi, how am I able to find out if these things will fit in my computer, and is it easy to install everything?

These are just two memory modules which you need to insert in your empty slots in the motherboard.
Then, remove the 610GT graphics card and install the RX 570 in its place, while connecting the latter with the needed power connector.
It is super easy. Don't be scared to try.

Associate
OP
These are just two memory modules which you need to insert in your empty slots in the motherboard.
Then, remove the 610GT graphics card and install the RX 570 in its place, while connecting the latter with the needed power connector.
It is super easy. Don't be scared to try.
Okay, should this boost my fps up quite a bit? I get like 20fps max in games like DayZ on lowest settings.

Associate
Eh, just one point on this, should really be using quad channel with same sticks.

GPU should fit no problem.

Compressed air for blowing the dust out. Around 4 quid a can. Or a good hairdryer on full blast on cold setting.

Associate
OP
Eh, just one point on this, should really be using quad channel with same sticks.

GPU should fit no problem.

Compressed air for blowing the dust out. Around 4 quid a can. Or a good hairdryer on full blast on cold setting.
I’ll use a hairdryer thanks but will the quad channel thing matter too much because it may be too late

Associate
OP
Hi guys, I think I installed the graphics card correctly but the problem is that the cable that connected my old graphics card to my monitor will not go into the new graphics card. What cable do I need to use for the monitor I stated in my specs?
Also, there is another place on the graphics card where it looks like something needs to plug in but I do not know what that is.
Here is the picture
https://imgur.com/a/zjYcVQg

Permabanned
Hi guys, I think I installed the graphics card correctly but the problem is that the cable that connected my old graphics card to my monitor will not go into the new graphics card. What cable do I need to use for the monitor I stated in my specs?
Also, there is another place on the graphics card where it looks like something needs to plug in but I do not know what that is.
Here is the picture
https://imgur.com/a/zjYcVQg

Hi, you need a D-Sub to DVI adapter:

Their price is a couple of pounds max.

The other one is a 8-pin EPS12V power connector from your power supply.

If your power supply has not one, you can use this cable adapter and make it:

6-pin to 8-pin EPS12V connector

or this:
4-pin Molex to 8-pin power connector:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi, you need a D-Sub to DVI adapter:

Their price is a couple of pounds max.

The other one is a 8-pin EPS12V power connector from your power supply.

If your power supply has not one, you can use this cable adapter and make it:

6-pin to 8-pin EPS12V connector

or this:
4-pin Molex to 8-pin power connector:
Thanks, where would the eps12v connector plug into my power supply if I buy it? I can’t see anywhere it would go

Associate
OP
Out of your power supply, there should be many cables - just find either Molex ending or 6-pin power connector. It has them.
It looks like all of the cables coming out of the power supply are being used, also could you link a d-sub to dvi adapter please when I type it in it comes up with a lot of different names

Permabanned
It looks like all of the cables coming out of the power supply are being used, also could you link a d-sub to dvi adapter please when I type it in it comes up with a lot of different names

You need a D-sub female to DVI male adapter.

Well, about the power supply - it is the best to buy a new, more modern one. I guess yours is 500W noname :(

Back
Top Bottom