how do you cheer yourself up?

Soldato
vonhelmet said:
My baby cheers me up a lot.

Boy, am I glad we don't have a hurling smiley.

vommit.gif

:p:D

Associate
Andr3w said:
lol :p

Yeh i know i am, im happy about that but still worried incase i fail the fitness test/final interview, in which case i am screwed as i have no idea wtf to do :(

Im going in as CIS, which bascially maintain everything to do with networks/radar/computers etc

Good luck for your interview, try not to stress..It's not the Para's :p

A good level of general fitness, & a good understanding of the RAF, current commitments & an overall understanding of the political climate & you will be fine :)

Associate
Usually I listen to some good music, go out on a long ride on my bike, or spend money. I'm feeling a bit down today aswell, all lonely cos everyone's gone home for the weekend, unfornately the last two aren't an option atm (it's dark and i don't have my lights, and my bank balance is currently £8.83 :p ), but I've got some good music going that's making me feel better.

Associate
www.shoutcast.com ---- Ambient chillout PSY by Digitally imported.
Rifle shooting.
Have a drink with mates.
Gym
UT2004 / Q3

Basically something that is completely dissassociative (sp?) to what im currently doing or feeling, and requires all my attention to give my mind a chance to relax and reset. that usually does the trick i feel. :)

Back
Top Bottom