How do you drink your Tea?

Man of Honour
White, fairly strong. Sugar's for gays and grannies.

What he said.

Edit: However I do like combinations of dried leaf teas such as Asaam, Lapsang suchong, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, English Breakfast all have their place and are all amazing. I like to mix certain leaves together to make my own hybrid teas - dried leaf tea ftw!!

In hot countries mint tea rocks.

Last edited:
Soldato
White with one.

As a side rambling my dad told me about the first time he ever made a cup of coffee as a kid. He thought you had to make a cup of tea then stir the coffee in to that and to make it worse he stuck in 2 spoon fulls :o Suprisingly he couldn't manage to drink it :p

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I used to work with someone who lived on an airbase when she was much younger, and had never seen teabags (amazing I know) so when she invited her new neighbours round she thought you had to tear open the teabag and make the tea by emptying the tea into the cup and serve; no straining :D

Soldato
If its regular tea (which is not very often), then semi-skimmed milk and no sugar. Often I like a green tea or earl grey (no milk or lemon). Once in a blue moon may have a nice Indian Spiced tea.

Capodecina
Permabanned
OP
White with one.

As a side rambling my dad told me about the first time he ever made a cup of coffee as a kid. He thought you had to make a cup of tea then stir the coffee in to that and to make it worse he stuck in 2 spoon fulls :o Suprisingly he couldn't manage to drink it :p

I wonder what that would actually taste like....

Someone go find out :D

Soldato
I wonder what that would actually taste like....

Someone go find out :D

We only have a coffee machine at work, but I guess I could make a cup of tea and stick a 2 espresso's in it. Who knows it might even cure my cold :D

Fek me, its another 'spec me a brain' thread ... and all those replies!
Without threads like this I'd probably be bored into doing some work :eek:

Associate
If I drink it, white, strong, one sugar. It tends to be reserved for hangovers only - generally in the day I have either mint or apple tea, obviously without milk.

Back
Top Bottom