How do you get the smell of weed out of a flat?

Associate
Just moved into a flat literally yesterday thats closer to shops and hospital for my partner. However we've gone from ground floor with no communal access to one with, and whilst I have no issues with cannabis in any form the smell when smoked can be insane and nauseating.

We have a nearly 2 year old that's going to wake up for Christmas tomorrow and as nice as our neighbours are they seem to have flooded our flat with the smell of cheap weed. I've tried disposing of many air fresheners, disinfectants but the smell is still lingering like a soggy fart through dirty briefs.

Anyone got any quick tips on removing the smell so it smells more like Christmas and less like the production of South Park?

Soldato
:D

A friend of mine has a special pre rolled joint called The Purge for Christmas, it's in a sealed glass tube like a cigar. He said it was £55 :eek: That must smell amazing ;)

Permabanned
OP, is that the way you want to live, sore heads and feeling sick with the smell constantly and your child breathing it in?

You shouldn't need to live with that for someone else's illegal drug habit (I have had it in the past), someone doing so in their home is one thing but when it wanders out into other homes no way.

Soldato
If you know them I'd have a word with them otherwise I'd get it reported with the council / housing association and Police.

You should not have to out up with this especially with a child.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Leave a window open. If its aged smoke then you'll have to wash whatever the smell is, if its fresh then the source needs to be blocked.

Sure they've not got a mini grow on? Can smell like "cheap" weed

Back
Top Bottom