1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get the smell of weed out of a flat?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AhhBisto, 25 Dec 2019.

1. KubyNeeTees

Associate

You spout an enormous amount of crap

2. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Looks like I found a stoner

3. KubyNeeTees

Associate

Potheads and stoners. What are you, 60 something years old grandad?

4. Ryan-3

Sgarrista

I'm thinking a little too much of the Christmas spirits have been consumed.

Only difference I could see between ourselves and the Netherlands (apart from the obvious & the fact it's a narco state..) was their use of double-decker trains and a far more liberal attitude. Drugs are bad, m'kay.

5. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

6. Vince

Man of Honour

Not sure playing that card works anymore. The number of functioning "stoners" in high paid positions and at large companies is mind blowing. Whatever your position on these things I don't think that you can simply say that a stoner is this deadbeat with no idea about life, the outside world or work ethic. I know functioning "stoners" working in IT who also have 6 figure salaries.

7. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Same could be said about alcoholics and coke heads too.

Plenty of rock stars and Hollywood acts, etc.

8. Threepwood

Soldato

9. Spook187

Sgarrista

What so someone smokes a bit of weed in their own home maybe for years and within 5 minutes of moving inyou've turned into the DEA lol.

10. KubyNeeTees

Associate

Funny you mention that. 2 weeks ago I was at a meeting in Rotterdam with the entire C level board of a very well known dutch bank. A couple of them were casually smoking, discussing the potential repercussions of Brexit as well as a merger that was happening. A good few of these chaps are on 8 figure salaries. But yeh, stoners right? :rolleyes::D

11. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Unprecedented?

Did you read the article?

12. rxodium

Perma Banned

The guy who lived in my council flat before me smoke weed like Bob Marley with the windows closed. I washed the walls, windows, ceilings and radiators down, gave the place a lick of paint and got on with my life.

13. explicit4u

Capodecina

14. Vince

Man of Honour

I imagine Bob Marley would approve of this approach.

15. AhhBisto

Gangster

Btw anyone wondering at this point. I actually found onion, garlic and sage in my cooking to kill the smell (well at least my ability to smell) and a quick wipe down with white vinegar spray on entrance surfaces. the neighbour is actually very polite and no problems this evening at all.

16. rxodium

Perma Banned

If you think the Netherlands is bad, you should see Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_David_Byrne

This was part of a feud lasting a few years. Broad daylight, bold as you like, two boys dressed as Garda Armed Response walked into a pre-fight weigh in and lit the place up with automatic weapons.

The two gangs involved control most distribution around Europe and are a billion euro business.

17. Diddums

Capodecina

I've never had a problem with weed smokers tbh. We've had our fair share living in the flat under us (for some reason that flat attracts weed smokers, and they rarely stay for long, it's weird) but every time a simple request to be more considerate has resolved it. One of them is now a good friend too, even has his own keys for our place and is doing very well.

Drunks on the other hand are random as hell, you never know what you're gonna get.

18. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Weed is a gateway drug.

Legalising only makes people more likely to take other stuff too which isn't legal.

Like los angeles I'm sure the people walking around talking to themselves and punching the air aren't taking weed but it's likely how they started.

Sure some people smoke recreationally and can do it responsibly however just as many don't.

Stoners only ever look at the positives never the negatives.

Take a look at cbd in this country a lot of ex drug dealers have now started to sell this. People who have been in prison etc.

These are guys who would sell pills to kids etc now saying buy this oil it's all good.

The people who sell coke will also be selling weed too, etc.

19. rxodium

Perma Banned

And the pharmaceutical companies make a fortune selling people morphine. Which is nothing more than the pharma name for opium. What you're complaining about is it's only bad when one section of society sells it. The UK is the worlds largest exporter of medical marijuana, but people were risking going to prison to bring it in themselves because they couldn't get it on the NHS to treat their own children. That's ****** up. And it's funny because Philip May is part of the company that invest in medical marijuana. Keeping Tory profits safe from others who might try and get in on the action.

20. Threepwood

Soldato

Yep, did you? Read the first sentance under the headline, it says

"Lawyers in gangland cases given emergency protection after unprecedented killing"

Then the First paragraph

"Lawyers and prosecutors in major gangland drugs cases in the Netherlands have been given emergency protection after the unprecedented murder of a top defence lawyer prompted police and the media to claim that government naivety was turning the country into a narco-state.

I think we will have to disagree anyway, now you are talking about gateway drugs.... There are other things that are more of a gateway, sugar, energy drinks, tobbacco, alcohol... etc.

21. Smokey Deza

Wise Guy

As already pointed out, you talk an enormous amount of crap.

Know when to stop?