How easily are you deceived?

Associate
Nope, didn't get me either.

Probably because of what you said I was expecting something, and partly because I've seen a similar thing before (except it did work that time because I didn't know that they were going to try and make me not see something)

Suspended
thats a rubbish remake of the original.

The original if i remember had actually basketball players and was very fast and clear in the passing of the ball. Im sure they only used one ball though and not two, two balls seperates your concentration and you take more in while looking from one to the other.

However, i knew exactly what the video would be before it started playing! :)

Associate
I think it's the title 'How easily are you deceived?' that gives it away, no the content of your original post.

If you ask people tht question, then ge them to watch a video, then they are aware that there is something that is going to try and decieve/trick them in that video, so they look out for it.

Soldato
$loth said:
I saw the bear/gorilla thing, and counted 14.

Ditto, and I was expecting no more than a "actually, they passed the ball again while you werent looking!! :eek: ".

A MASSIVE Gorilla marched across and played with his bewbs, how could anyone miss that, on the lookout for it or not :confused:

Associate
How the hell was that supposed to deceive someone? The fact there were two balls would have made it more difficult but you could easily ignore one because it was only being passed around by black shirted people

EDIT: Unless the ball wasn't passed 14 times and there wasn't actually a gorilla. All theoptions on the results bit lead to the same thing

Last edited:
Suspended
escape sanity said:
How the hell was that supposed to deceive someone? The fact there were two balls would have made it more difficult but you could easily ignore one because it was only being passed around by black shirted people

The original on a basketball court does decive everyone the first time they see it. They did massive research into it and it got a 100% success rate.

As i said, this is a poor copy of it and fails miserably.

I cant find the original though.

Back
Top Bottom