How long have you waited be for?.

Associate
Not complaining ocuk i no your busy but how long has any one waited for a system. I'm on 13 days 9 working and as mentioned just waiting on graphic card to come in by Friday hopefully and hopefully not too long after that. The waits killing me though. :D

Associate
In the past I've had orders where one bit was out of stock for a while and after a few days I got in touch with the customer service and swapped out for a similar part, think it was the motherboard if memory serves. Though if they are expecting them any day its probably not worth it :p

Associate
OP
Be tempted to ask if they can change your order to this https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-1a7-gi.html

as far as I can see the only difference is a slightly smaller factory OC and £50 cheaper

I got it cheaper when ordered I paid £1289 minus £90 for price match too. :) Thanks overclockers.

I knew they was going to go up in next couple of weeks but didn't no how soon. When ordered it did say 4 in stock that why I went for it. But still cant complain for price and even though the wait is killing me I can hold on. hehe. I think by now ocuk staff probably no who I am with the order just reading these topics lol.

Last edited:
Associate
In the past I've had orders where one bit was out of stock for a while and after a few days I got in touch with the customer service and swapped out for a similar part, think it was the motherboard if memory serves. Though if they are expecting them any day its probably not worth it :p
I've just done this with the Asus 2070 Super I ordered as part of a build, no way I was waiting based on what they told me over the phone!

Associate
seems asus 2070 super has gone up £50 and still on pre-order

@skipper847 xtreme version has the large ARGB logo on the backplate which the standard aorus doesnt have :)
It has and I'm not confident they will have it stock anytime soon....Swapped it for the Gigabyte gaming 2070 Super which was in stock, waiting for a dispatch email anytime now :D

Associate
OP
Just looked on store page and says in stock ETA: 09.08.19. I'm confused when is that date is it next Friday or September?

Just hope they have had more delivered tomorrow too and this is just update stock :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Any way just been told that there not getting any cards in this week it will be next Friday.
i'd just wait tbh. if you got it for a good price (which seems like you did).
yes, this friday (today) is 02/08/19, next friday is 09/08/19 as per website ETA :p

Also now they say Corsair NVMe SSD not in stock which is overdue now.

*** Competitor info removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
i'd just wait tbh. if you got it for a good price (which seems like you did).
yes, this friday (today) is 02/08/19, next friday is 09/08/19 as per website ETA :p

Ho yeah defo getting from here the whole system I was just asking if you would change the card?. As for the SSD I am letting OCUK build it and test it so I really cant get it from any where else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom