• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How loud is the Powercolor RX 590 Red Dragon?

Associate
Can anyone with a Powercolor RX 590 Red Dragon give me an idea of how loud it is?

The reviews of the Red Devil version all say that it's too loud (audible even when using headphones). I can't find any reviews for the Red Dragon.

OcUK Staff
Can anyone with a Powercolor RX 590 Red Dragon give me an idea of how loud it is?

The reviews of the Red Devil version all say that it's too loud (audible even when using headphones). I can't find any reviews for the Red Dragon.

The Devil's were known for being quiet, not loud, maybe an early review with a fan issue, but the Red Devils have being silent.

I've not heard the Red Dragon RX 590 personally myself but at same time I've never seen or heard a complaint about noise levels.

At £150ish the RX 590 is a safe buy it should comfortably beat an RX 5500 just like it beats a 1060, 1650 Super and 1660.

The 5500 XT shall be the card that offers RX 590 or better performance but at same time will compete with 1660 Super and be priced similar at around £200.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
For the same price?

Should be. The 5500 is meant to be competing with the 1650S and replacing the 580/590.

AMD's Radeon RX 5500 graphics will become available in December. AMD has informed various AIB manufacturers internally that it is determined that the new AMD 5500 series graphics cards will be released on December 12, 2019.

The NAVI14 card series will be capable of keeping up with comparable to Nvidia's GTX 1650 Super, which is priced between 150 and 175 USD.

The 5500XT is meant to be faster, but will be closer to 1660S pricing.

Back
Top Bottom