How much more can it hold~!

Permabanned
Nokia 6233 about the 19th one now and working (touches wood and hold O2/Nokida voodoo doll)

£141.80 worth of txts there @ 10p each. Wish i never delted everything now 2 weeks ago!

IMG_0318.jpg

Hehehe and i have 3.8MB spear on the phone. Currently the messages have used 714kb....right need to work out how many more i can fit hehehe

Associate
Why do you want to keep them anyway? Why don't you just delete some :p

PS: Are you dyslexic? Nothing personal just curious as i know a mate of mine that is and he spells Spare / Spear sometimes ;)

Permabanned
OP
unknown79 said:
Why do you want to keep them anyway? Why don't you just delete some :p

PS: Are you dyslexic? Nothing personal just curious as i know a mate of mine that is and he spells Spare / Spear sometimes ;)

Yep i am bloody proud of it! Beat every spell or gramer checker going and no one can read my hand writing! Should work for mi5 i guess.

Erm i get a txt bang one back and i get one again and i dont get time to really. Txt'ing 18 differnt people as we speak so kinda hard sadly

Permabanned
OP
Think what you like okay. On the 6233 to see what your total number is you need to go inbox, then up one to show whats in there. It just happend to be that the last few txts before that photo are from Natalie. It could be anyone.

If i wanted to show you my will i'd show you my orbital priince albert.

Think next time

Drazic said:
Think next time

i was and still and.

Drazic said:
£141.80 worth of txts there @ 10p each. Wish i never deleted everything now 2 weeks ago!

your basically saying in 2 weeks you have had that many texts and if you hadn't deleted the texts 2 weeks ago there'd be many many more? i'd say willy waving

Erm i get a txt bang one back and i get one again and i dont get time to really. Txt'ing 18 differnt people as we speak so kinda hard sadly

hmm seems like your willy waving again. ok you are sometimes busy texting 18 people all at once but at some point your not, and also nothing was needed in this thread about the text as you was only saying about how this is your 19th phone, you just what randomly chose to show a picture of your phone with the inbox showing and the amount of texts you've got?

i could be very wrong, but just the hard evidence is showing my that it is a bit of willy waving.

Permabanned
OP
6233 had fault on 02 do a search you willy waver!

I've had 19 of them as it;s a cool phone when it works, 19 replacments.

Many have asked here what does it hold txt wise, so i though christ when i looked at mine i'll stick a pic up, sadly there is no other option on how to show what numbers you got in there.

Txt could have been work, sex lines, my dad, my late mother and brother. Anyone so tough it show the name Natalie...seams a sore point for you mate!

Edit sort ya sig out 2 red x do me head in

Man of Honour
addy_010 said:
i was and still and.

your basically saying in 2 weeks you have had that many texts and if you hadn't deleted the texts 2 weeks ago there'd be many many more? i'd say willy waving

hmm seems like your willy waving again. ok you are sometimes busy texting 18 people all at once but at some point your not, and also nothing was needed in this thread about the text as you was only saying about how this is your 19th phone, you just what randomly chose to show a picture of your phone with the inbox showing and the amount of texts you've got?

i could be very wrong, but just the hard evidence is showing my that it is a bit of willy waving.
Relax hes only asking a question and we all know my willys bigger :p

Back
Top Bottom