How often do you eat Pizza?

Soldato
What do you reckon to that chemical spill 'garlic' dip? Scarred me for life...

Possibly one of the worst things i've tasted. Made me Gag first time i had it. I just have them replace the dips with honey and mustard.

The Garlic and herb is really nice also. I assume they just have too many garlic dips and need a way to get rid of them.

Man of Honour
Once every couple of weeks, I done the unthinkable on Monday ordered a Dominos and went for the reduced fat cheese and the thin crust because it would be less calories rather than just going all out and dying from a food coma as usual.
I'm getting old.

Associate
I don't really like pizza :o I ate it a lot in my teens then all of a sudden the smell used to make me gag. Getting used to it again but I have to be in the mood for it otherwise it makes me sick just thinking about eating it off my plate!

Soldato
We have pizza every couple of weeks, but I always make the dough. Cooked on a pizza stone, it's thin and crispy with a selection of meats, mozzarella and cheddar on top :).

Soldato
Probably more than we should, which hasn't been the greatest of assets during this period of weight loss. :p

I've just started making my own, though, so it makes it a little easier to control how healthy they are, and you actually end up with a very tasty dough, rather than a bland platform for toppings. I'd still like to cut it back to maybe once every two weeks, rather than it being a weekly event.

Soldato
Every friday night. It's pizza and beer night!

Well into my Waitrose pizza at the moment. I do mod mine though. I normally get a hand stretched pepperoni pizza and add black olives and chillies and sometimes anchovies.

Soldato
My favourite food too, i had a dominos last night oops. I used to eat 1/2 a week i now have one every 3 weeks or so (takeaway btw oven ones and home-made ones by me arnt the same) trying to cut out the rubbish really its my main crave when dieting. Tough times.

Man of Honour
We have pizza every couple of weeks, but I always make the dough. Cooked on a pizza stone, it's thin and crispy with a selection of meats, mozzarella and cheddar on top :).

cheddar?

I have started using a little bit of rye flour in the base recently, saw it one book or another, gives a really nice texture.

Soldato
My favourite food too, i had a dominos last night oops. I used to eat 1/2 a week i now have one every 3 weeks or so (takeaway btw oven ones and home-made ones by me arnt the same) trying to cut out the rubbish really its my main crave when dieting. Tough times.

Every time I have dominoes I'm disappointed, it's just not worth the money (unless it's buy one get one free) I can buy a decent pizza from the local takeaway for half the price and it's not like it's half the taste.

Man of Honour
A handful of times a year.

I love Pizzas, but prefer wood fired oven ones and decent quality over any old takeaway crap.

Dominoes is the most repugnant pizza after pizza hut I have ever tasted.

Soldato
Is a pizza stone worth buying? I quite like making pizza but the results are never that great doing them on a baking tray.

Are you heating the tray before you put the pizza on it? I have a stone and it did help to get a nice, crispy base (except on the one that I made way too thick... :p), but you do have to let it get up to temperature first.

Back
Top Bottom