How to protect your home and your self from hostiles. Offiicial thread!!!

My house is DNA encoded to myself.....it has a whole range of classified biometric, visual and audible security procedures that when violated cause my house to enter an alternative state of existence which is also encoded to mine and my families specific DNA and specific biological signatures and other classified criteria...this existence is only able to support our distinct and unique personalities and all others simply cease to exist as if they never were, there is also an automated, unassailable failsafe system that alters the timeline in the unlikely event that the system is circumvented....this reverts the universe to an earlier point in time and subsequently modifies the system to compensate for any compromise to the system......

I did think about buying a dog, but I though it was overkill!

to be fair to the other poster - the AK47 is the more worrying. If someone wants to go to the expense of fitting bullet proof windows then that doesn't really affect others (despite the likelihood that anyone who could afford bullet proof windows and two homes isn't likely to be living in a poor/high crime rate area).

AK47 on the other hand is potentially dangerous to neighbours etc.. too - IMO if the OP absolutely *has* to have a firearm for home defence he would be better off just getting a shot gun.

But it's in America, everyone has a guns of all shapes and sizes.

I'm just wondering if the rest of the house is bullet proof.

Bullet proof glass (isn't at best it's resistant for X rounds of Y calibre), doesn't do you much good when the walls will let a bullet through..

Personally as long as it's not silver, or sparkly vampires I don't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom