How'd you meet your current GF?

Suspended
Just wondering really. Was talking to my mate earlier about it and he's been single for aaaages. Talks to the ladies all the time in clubs and either gets their number and they dont speak to him again or they meet up once and thats it!!

God forbid I ever get made single again :eek: Personally met mine at uni and now I'm 26 I feel like if things went wrong I'll never get another one based on his experiences hehe.

So go on, where'd you meet your other half? :D

Man of Honour
Moved in to uni halls and she was living opposite me across the corridor.

Hung out together pretty much solidly for 3 days then it sort of just happened.

Had to talk about it though to make sure we weren't making the typical getting with your flatmate mistake.

Permabanned
i knew her to say hi to for years but saw her at a local night club and aparently i said......"id love to make love to you"......

well it worked because i took her home and shagged her brains out in an alcohol fuel frenzy

well that was 10 months ago and shes still hear sat on the sofa next to me right now

shed go nuts if she read this but shes to engrossed in holyoaks lol ;)

Soldato
Works with my best mate. I attended a works night out (I know quite a few of them) got a talking (although I was so hammered I can't remember much :p) and it's gone from there. :)

P.S - I apparently said "You've got a really nice neck you know!" :o :p

Soldato
One starry night, I was gazing at the stars and I bumped into her on the street, knocked her clean over. I helped her up, she shouted at me a bit for being a moron, I offered to make it up and "prove" I wasn't a moron, we agreed and the rest as they say is history.

No, really I dont have a GF at the moment, just made that lot up... (she made me type that) or did she?

We met at work!

Ok now she's typing in my post.

No I'm not.

Wtf, lies...

I dont even exist... You're talking to yourself... Schizo!!

Get back in your box.

Soldato
<First serious answer>

On holiday, when I was 15. We started dating at 16 (long-distance), kept that up through college and then went to university together. We graduated a month ago, and are getting married on Saturday!! :cool:

</>

Back
Top Bottom